Thread: Players bought should always have 100% fitness

Addicted

Players bought should always have 100% fitness

If an injured player is sold, he is magically uninjured when he joins his new team. But if someone douchebag sells a player with 10% fitness, he still has 10% fitness when I buy him.

Doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that this totally sucks

Rookie
    Actually it would be better if they keep whatever fitness they are at - AND that injuries also stays on the player (magically disappearing injuries is just plain dumb!).
    This does call for a change though - on the transferpage we gotta be able to see the fitness/injuries of the players we want to buy, then its up to the buying manager if i wants to buy a tired/injured player or not.

Removing any of them just cause programmers are lazy is the worst solution!
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

This one is currently impossible since the highest fitness on the game is 99%

But yeah the way the game is currently at the moment this would make sense.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*