Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ideas to improve the game

MOU
    Rookie

Ideas to improve the game

To be able to find all kinds of people in the game and have a personal chat with each person you want to contact. Always with the possibility of blocking the person who bothers you or invades your personal space.

To be able to create costumes with multiple design and color options. In the style of each one. That has a maximum value of 10 tokens.

To see the complete history of your team; Viewing the historical list of your team's scorers, the list of assistants, the most games played in the club, etc.

To be able to see in your history; how you won each title, in detail; for example you won a league 10 seasons ago, see how your numbers were in that league and what players you had and what rivals, etc.

Finally, improve the theme of the youth academy. If they want people to be happy with that, they should lower a bit how expensive it is to train each youth.
    khris likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MOU View Post
    To be able to find all kinds of people in the game and have a personal chat with each person you want to contact. Always with the possibility of blocking the person who bothers you or invades your personal space.

To be able to create costumes with multiple design and color options. In the style of each one. That has a maximum value of 10 tokens.

To see the complete history of your team; Viewing the historical list of your team's scorers, the list of assistants, the most games played in the club, etc.

To be able to see in your history; how you won each title, in detail; for example you won a league 10 seasons ago, see how your numbers were in that league and what players you had and what rivals, etc.

Finally, improve the theme of the youth academy. If they want people to be happy with that, they should lower a bit how expensive it is to train each youth.
    I would like this, also add things like, all time home and away records, goals scored vs against, I like these ideas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    MOU likes this.

MOU
    Rookie
    Thank you very much!!! Do you know how we can take these ideas to Nordeus and the rest of the people in this forum?

Max

Ideas to improve the game

Thank you very much!!! Do you know how we can take these ideas to Nordeus and the rest of the people in this forum?
    Private message the forum admins or moderators, either SausyFC or Lian, they admins will report it to Nordeus, or they should, the Moderator, will report it to the admins and then the admins should forward it to Nordeus, or you can contact support through the game.

MOU
    Rookie
    Already perfect. In other words, I send these ideas to SausyFC or Lian privately.
    They are well written right?

Max
    Already perfect. In other words, I send these ideas to SausyFC or Lian privately.
    They are well written right?
    Yes, they are good.

MOU
    Rookie
    I already sent them to the two people privately. Do you think they will answer me?

I already sent them to the two people privately. Do you think they will answer me?
    We have a subforum dedicated to suggestions, and different discussions and feedback, and every idea is read, really.

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggestions/

MOU
    Rookie
    There I did it !!!

God I love this ideas
    MOU likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast