Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ideas to improve the game

  1. #1
    MOU
    MOU is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    28

    Ideas to improve the game

    To be able to find all kinds of people in the game and have a personal chat with each person you want to contact. Always with the possibility of blocking the person who bothers you or invades your personal space.

    To be able to create costumes with multiple design and color options. In the style of each one. That has a maximum value of 10 tokens.

    To see the complete history of your team; Viewing the historical list of your team's scorers, the list of assistants, the most games played in the club, etc.

    To be able to see in your history; how you won each title, in detail; for example you won a league 10 seasons ago, see how your numbers were in that league and what players you had and what rivals, etc.

    Finally, improve the theme of the youth academy. If they want people to be happy with that, they should lower a bit how expensive it is to train each youth.
    khris likes this.

  2. #2
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,669
    Quote Originally Posted by MOU View Post
    To be able to find all kinds of people in the game and have a personal chat with each person you want to contact. Always with the possibility of blocking the person who bothers you or invades your personal space.

    To be able to create costumes with multiple design and color options. In the style of each one. That has a maximum value of 10 tokens.

    To see the complete history of your team; Viewing the historical list of your team's scorers, the list of assistants, the most games played in the club, etc.

    To be able to see in your history; how you won each title, in detail; for example you won a league 10 seasons ago, see how your numbers were in that league and what players you had and what rivals, etc.

    Finally, improve the theme of the youth academy. If they want people to be happy with that, they should lower a bit how expensive it is to train each youth.
    I would like this, also add things like, all time home and away records, goals scored vs against, I like these ideas.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    MOU likes this.

  3. #3
    MOU
    MOU is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    28
    Thank you very much!!! Do you know how we can take these ideas to Nordeus and the rest of the people in this forum?

  4. #4
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,669

    Ideas to improve the game

    Quote Originally Posted by MOU View Post
    Thank you very much!!! Do you know how we can take these ideas to Nordeus and the rest of the people in this forum?
    Private message the forum admins or moderators, either SausyFC or Lian, they admins will report it to Nordeus, or they should, the Moderator, will report it to the admins and then the admins should forward it to Nordeus, or you can contact support through the game.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    MOU
    MOU is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    28
    Already perfect. In other words, I send these ideas to SausyFC or Lian privately.
    They are well written right?

  6. #6
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,669
    Quote Originally Posted by MOU View Post
    Already perfect. In other words, I send these ideas to SausyFC or Lian privately.
    They are well written right?
    Yes, they are good.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    MOU
    MOU is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    28
    I already sent them to the two people privately. Do you think they will answer me?

  8. #8
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,942
    Quote Originally Posted by MOU View Post
    I already sent them to the two people privately. Do you think they will answer me?
    We have a subforum dedicated to suggestions, and different discussions and feedback, and every idea is read, really.

    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggestions/

  9. #9
    MOU
    MOU is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    28
    There I did it !!!

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    abuja nigeria
    Posts
    5
    God I love this ideas
    MOU likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast