Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trust Khoza

Thread: Negotiations at the start of a season

Negotiations at the start of a season

I was sitting and I thought of this great idea of having negotiations at the start of a new season instead of the last week of the season this is just a suggestion

I was sitting and I thought of this great idea of having negotiations at the start of a season instead of the last week of the season this is just a suggestion lets discuss it
    Khan90 likes this.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Khoza View Post
    I was sitting and I thought of this great idea of having negotiations at the start of a season instead of the last week of the season this is just a suggestion lets discuss it
    Well actually, Negotiations used to be throughput the entire season, but they changed it to the last week for some reason, it is probably unlikely to ever change back again, but I would be happy for it to.

So those using multies will not move players between their own accounts and loose a star like now. As always, my viewpoint is well known, the bot market should be added on negos, the regular market should have players coming from real clubs.

Famous
    Love this. Somebody should pass this on to the developers.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust Khoza View Post
    I was sitting and I thought of this great idea of having negotiations at the start of a new season instead of the last week of the season this is just a suggestion
    You must be new, it was like this before, but they removed it because of tankers.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Threads merged.

Don't open two threads with same subject please.

Rookie
    Negociations at the end of the season are pointless as no sooner do you waste tokens and on a player only for their stats to be reduced by 20%
    Negociations for players should be at the start of the season sonyou can see their quality for the forth coming campaign

Estaría bien, o que siendo la última los jugadores tuvieran más estrellas.