Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By milpol

Thread: Redesign asso spots

Redesign asso spots

It would be cool , to be able to have like 10 members in the association but the captain decides who will play before the draw

This could possibly be implemented after a redesign of the whole association future , because at the current state of the game would just be a fail .
    Polotoed likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

Redesign asso spots

I can somewhat agree, but yes, associations is a mess, so let’s wait and see. I but I sort of like the way everyone in the team plays and contributes points to the association, I guess it could work, but I guess it could work if one of your members decides to take a break for a season or two. They can stay there but the captain can obviously choose for them not to play, should your new system be implemented into the game.

I agree it could be a good feature but, I prefer that everyone in their respective association gets to play their matches.

I can agree that it needs a redesign such as more fair draws, etc.

This is my opinion and sorry if what I am saying here seems repetitive.
    Last edited by Max; 05-05-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    It would be cool , to be able to have like 10 members in the association but the captain decides who will play before the draw

This could possibly be implemented after a redesign of the whole association future , because at the current state of the game would just be a fail .
    We could even have the national federations integrated in-game...