Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Some New Features

Some New Features

1. Please build a hall of fame option where our own legends can stay forever with their statistics and trophies they have won
    Or
    Please add records of top 10 goal scorers and assists list in our club stat so that we can watch our top scorers of all time. Some exciting feature . You can add this on " All-Time Stats".
    2. Reduce 20% from all ( at the end of the season ) otherwise it helps tankers.
    3. Improve match making system.
    4. Show cumulative assist records for every player like goal records. And don't remove those records i after a player change his club cause those records are his achievement.
    Nebu, Sinany03 and SuperDunk like this.

Addicted
    Lol. Under these circumstances, you'll have to wait for ages to do your demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiful_Sagor View Post
    1. Please build a hall of fame option where our own legends can stay forever with their statistics and trophies they have won
    Or
    Please add records of top 10 goal scorers and assists list in our club stat so that we can watch our top scorers of all time. Some exciting feature . You can add this on " All-Time Stats".
    4. Show cumulative assist records for every player like goal records. And don't remove those records i after a player change his club cause those records are his achievement.
    i d say 1st one should be mandatory.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiful_Sagor View Post
    Or
    The hall of fame one is a decent idea and something I would want.

I agree about taking 20% of everybody even without promotion as tankers ruin the game for everyone, I have one in my Cup this season and that idea of yours would certainly help everyone who plays fairly.

For the Match Making system, you mean the drawing system at the start of the season? In that case, I agree as the draw should give you teams relative to your quality to give you a challenge but a fair one, but again that can be manipulated, but you get what I mean.

Assists idea is good one too.

Addicted
    Match making systems and draws should not be based on the average quality of your 14 best players, but on the club's net worth among other things. That would render the intertemporal choice managers succumb to useless.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Match making systems and draws should not be based on the average quality of your 14 best players, but on the club's net worth among other things. That would render the intertemporal choice managers succumb to useless.
    That can be manipulated as well.

If we go by the whole squad, tankers will fill their substitutes and reserve will 1% players to lower their club's percentage.

I have seen manager's refuse to renew the contract of their best player's until the draw is made.

It's difficult to tackle match making system.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    That can be manipulated as well.

If we go by the whole squad, tankers will fill their substitutes and reserve will 1% players to lower their club's percentage.

I have seen manager's refuse to renew the contract of their best player's until the draw is made.

It's difficult to tackle match making system.

No, it can't be manipulated. The way managers are doing it is temporarily trading quality for cash by selling high quality players until the draw is made. If the draw is based on the total net worth of the club, the cash the high quality players are being sold for is one of many parametres included in the draw calculation.

The assets are either financial capital (cash), human capital (players) or fixed (facilities). Those are all included in the net worth of the club.

Apprentice
    No, it can't be manipulated. The way managers are doing it is temporarily trading quality for cash by selling high quality players until the draw is made. If the draw is based on the total net worth of the club, the cash the high quality players are being sold for is one of many parametres included in the draw calculation.

The assets are either financial capital (cash), human capital (players) or fixed (facilities). Those are all included in the net worth of the club.
    I have manager's doing the reducing their clubs worth for a long time. I never realised how they did it so I decided to track them. That's how I found out that they sell their player's to be in an easy league. I can give you their names but I'm afraid if you are not management, you won't see the clubs in their league. They are always on quadruple every season. Their team will be 120% and the other league contenders will be 90% downwards. I just crosschecked that before making this comment.

Just look at the screenshot of one of his player below who came in via Youth academy after the draw to a league of 90-80% downwards

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I have manager's doing the reducing their clubs worth for a long time. I never realised how they did it so I decided to track them. That's how I found out that they sell their player's to be in an easy league. I can give you their names but I'm afraid if you are not management, you won't see the clubs in their league. They are always on quadruple every season. Their team will be 120% and the other league contenders will be 90% downwards. I just crosschecked that before making this comment.

Just look at the screenshot of one of his player below who came in after the draw to a league of 90-80% downwards

Maybe I'm not understanding your correct. If they sell the player, they'll receive cash, right? They can't embezzle the money. It still has to be at the club's disposal, unless I'm missing something. If that's the case, that would be accounted for in my suggestion, where the cash is also a parameter in addition to quality.

Or do you mean that they sell them for cheap deliberatively? In that case, I didn't know it was possible.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Maybe I'm not understanding your correct. If they sell the player, they'll receive cash, right? They can't embezzle the money. It still has to be at the club's disposal, unless I'm missing something. If that's the case, that would be accounted for in my suggestion, where the cash is also a parameter in addition to quality.

Or do you mean that they sell them for cheap deliberatively? In that case, I didn't know it was possible.
    We can just buy players and sack them for no money back to lower value of club. Sometime back someone suggested using top 3 players average quality for draws. This would also help create more accounts as upselling would be the workaround manipulating factor. Not easy creating a fair balanced game. There will always be loopholes and players who will exploit it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast