Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 3 Post By Rizla
  • 2 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Change the Daily 4% skill point...

Change the Daily 4% skill point...

For a Specific 4% of an attribute (att-def-phis&ment) opening a team selection list to add the 4% where we want, as when we select which player gains a SA in the event.

I think it's quite absurd at this point don't have a control of which player have a benefit of that 4%.
    It could even be easier, adding it to the captain if still like before... a random 4%.

Max

Change the Daily 4% skill point...

Good idea.

I would also like to be able to choose from a list to give the 4% to, because most of the time, it goes to my bench, I know it can be manipulated slightly as you can temporarily put your reserves and a few of your subs on the auction list to have a higher chance of getting the 4% bonus to one of your starters, although the obvious negative of this strategy is, you still don’t have a choice about who the 4% goes to, the engine will choose that for you, so definitely yes, we should be able to choose who the +4% attribute goes to.
    Last edited by Max; 06-14-2020 at 04:55 PM.
    khris likes this.

+1 another good idea which devs will not fulfil
    Altiplano, khris and milpol like this.

Addicted
    Or fulfill but in their way so be careful

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    For a Specific 4% of an attribute (att-def-phis&ment) opening a team selection list to add the 4% where we want, as when we select which player gains a SA in the event.

I think it's quite absurd at this point don't have a control of which player have a benefit of that 4%.
    It could even be easier, adding it to the captain if still like before... a random 4%.
    I think it was before back in the days. We assigned the 4% training bonus to player of our choice. But everything has changed in this game and I doubt if they can bring that option back. It's always like that. Once they take something away on the game, it's never returned

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Famous
    At the very least stop assigning it to retiring players!
    khris and Lyricalray like this.

Famous
    total agreed