Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: New Events - Share your Ideas-

I’ve always wondered why we only get one of each daily login reward (rest/Morale/Treatment/skill) instead of the amount of friends who send them(for example if I have 30 friends sending a rest, I should get 30 tests as a result not 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly a new event, but i don't where else to post this.
    Can we have a bit more time off for pre season? I understand some managers use their free time at the end of the season to train in order to prepare for the new season, however, I prefer scheduling a few friendly matches, but the time off is very short.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by bastianren View Post
    Hi!!!

I wish the event not only have "Top Scorer Challenge", but also "Top Play Maker"(Assist) and "Top Clean Sheet".
    And it should not be limited in League, could start in Champions League, Super League and Cup.

Thank you!!
    I agree 100%

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    Not an event but I think 4 players for the academy it's not enough.
    I think more players will be perfect. It's our academy after all! 4 players are not enough
    I agree but...the prices to train within should be lower. way too much right now. I would rather pay more upfront for a player in youth academy and pay much less to train them.

Dreamer
    I believe that ALL the special events suck in this game except Unite Cup and Proving Grounds to me all the others are useless, time consuming and the rewards as they are pretty much suck! In this game they give us little or nothing for the efforts we needed to put into it. Rewards are inadequate and skimpy. Tokens should be at the basis of all. Events also at the very least if they keep them as they are should always be free to enter and never pay to rejoin when you lose. Kick Around and Drawing Frenzy should be eliminated or make those also free play. More special sponsor and event rewards should be changed, pitch patterns are useless, and even jerseys and emblems. Those should be all replaced with things we use more, teamplay playbooks for example, or more boosters. or even tokens. 3 day loans are also ridiculous. All loans should be for the entire season and the token price to redeem a loaned player should be much lower. I could go on and on in improving this game but it's all going to be a waste of time. I have been writing from day one that the format of the game should all be like the FA. The League should function in the same way, top 4 move up, last 4 move down and the rest stay there until they move up or down. There should be a limited amount of leagues Once one reaches the Top League then and only then they play to qualify for CL and Super League, all other leagues play the cup competition only until they arrive in top league. In addition, all games won in the official competitions should be rewarded with tokens. More than one token and whether or not one attends because certain games are impossible to attend because they make you play them at ungodly hours. I say three tokens per won game in the league, one token for both teams that draw. 5 tokens per game won in all other competitions until the semifinal, the winner gets 10 tokens and the winner of the final gets 20. I agree all top players in all competitions should get rewarded not only league's top scorer. These are my basic suggestions.
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:51 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567