Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: New Events - Share your Ideas-

Addicted
    It has been tried before, bur since associations play an importa role in top eleven an event gathering associations could be made

Hello, please explain this to me, Today is last day of this event and i get away game in league 19:58, so how the hell am I supposed to win if i can’t play last 15 minutes? Ofc i lost now, ****... I CANT BELIEVE THIS, really bad -.-

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Let's keep a sticky thread where to gather ideas to improve seasonal events we are usually playing.

Feel free to share your ideas, suggestions, improvements to the current events etc
    🤔 🤔 🤔

The Winner of the friendly championship event , invited by Nordeus to "The GREATEST Frendly Championship"..

🙏🏼 👍🏼 ..... ☕ Salam , Enjoy Ajah

Yo quisiera comentar que las recompensas de los eventos son demasiado pobres en relación a descansos o moral, siempre te dan 2 o 3, encuentro que son muy pocos para el esfuerzo que uno hace en esos eventos. Me gustaría que sean 10 o 15 verdes, azules o rojos para incentivar más a participar en los eventos. En relación a los tokens que dan de premios me parece bien. Por otro lado pediría más dinamismo en cuanto a los eventos, es decir, que al terminar uno ojalá comenzará otro en seguida, un ejemplo de esto es como hacen en el juego FIFA Mobile con eventos cada semana o cada 2 semanas de forma corrida, así el juego tendria mas emoción y los usuarios se mantendrían más activos. Esa es mi sugerencia, la quería hacer hace bastante tiempo. Saludos a todos.
    khris and vinim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSolis View Post
    Yo quisiera comentar que las recompensas de los eventos son demasiado pobres en relación a descansos o moral, siempre te dan 2 o 3, encuentro que son muy pocos para el esfuerzo que uno hace en esos eventos. Me gustaría que sean 10 o 15 verdes, azules o rojos para incentivar más a participar en los eventos. En relación a los tokens que dan de premios me parece bien. Por otro lado pediría más dinamismo en cuanto a los eventos, es decir, que al terminar uno ojalá comenzará otro en seguida, un ejemplo de esto es como hacen en el juego FIFA Mobile con eventos cada semana o cada 2 semanas de forma corrida, así el juego tendria mas emoción y los usuarios se mantendrían más activos. Esa es mi sugerencia, la quería hacer hace bastante tiempo. Saludos a todos.
    Totalmente de acuerdo amigo, lo mismo sugerí con los códigos, en los que siempre dan 1, 2 o 3 descansos. Ya podrían dar 10 o 15, sería bonito xD

Would love the Leeds United badge and kits to be added to this game!!

This is a game ideaz as I can't see where to start a new thread I'll post here.
    It would be nice if there were different stadium style's to choose from, so you could have old school 4 sided stands like Old Trafford or you could have the bowl style as is now but with varying designs or maybe even go really old school and go completely open? Maybe with club name somewhere on the stand or built into the seats...
    Everybody has the same stadium design at this moment.

Hello Nordeus team. I would have liked to pass on the following idea💡. I miss the function of being able to set which team and formation for league, champions league and cup or association games as a standard in advance. Since I don't sit every hour before the game and my players get tired and usually play the next game exhausted. I would like to be able to determine that, I always have a full squad of 27 players anyway. greetings

Players nationalities pretty much mean nothing. What about a World Cup type event where players from different clubs form a national team and play a tournament?

Hi,

As we know that we need total 15% skills to increase 1% of Overall rate. But we don’t know which player needs how much % to achieve that 15% skills. So if we get a tracker which tells us that the player is close to achieve the Overall %, than we can focus on that player more to increase his Overall rating.

Eg. There are two players for training A and B, A is on 3/15 that me he needs more 12% skills to increase overall rating, where as B is 13/15 that means he needs only 2% to increase overall rating, so we know that we need to focus on B more.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast