Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Stonks

Thread: Newbies and Tokens

Newbies and Tokens

These newbies only serve to disrupt the market, many end up giving up the game when realizing that they made a serious mistake. The value of 70 tokens when creating an account is very high, 50 tokens at the beginning is enough to create a team. The game would be more balanced with teams with equal percentages.
    khris, milpol and slavista27 like this.

I have exactly the same problem!!

Last couple of days I cannot buy any player because they are incredibly expensive. The reason is always the same. User that registered 20 minutes ago is in bidwar against user who registered 40minutes ago.

1, there should be some limit on how much new users can spend on a player. They have around 90T at the beginning and it looks like too many just waste it all on few players on auction

2, I am level two, league two. I am bidding player with 96% (almost 6 stars rating and overall rating 29) but I am stomped by level 1 user that registered 30 minutes ago who is in bidwar with another newbie and at the end buys the player for 36T!! The question is: How can they even participate in the auction, should not 29 rating player appear to them as almost 7 star player?