Thread: No friendly button please

Exclamation No friendly button please

if i was have this button i dont lose many of matches because some new player dont know that i have champions league final or anyway some important match!is very important button

Banned
    don't get friends that you don't know Dummy - all you need is 4 good friends. Anybody can find 4 good friends.

why i must have only 4 friends?this is not online game then.i m part of a group in facebook that thei give gifts tokens and other...i cant have only 4or5 friends

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nastazio poulio View Post
    why i must have only 4 friends?this is not online game then.i m part of a group in facebook that thei give gifts tokens and other...i cant have only 4or5 friends
    he said 4 friends who are sending you 1 type of gift everyday so you can make a rotation to have them all, there is no point to add 50 unknow peoples who will spam you with friendly games.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

+1 pricop ... i have atm like 40~ friends but none of them dare to engage a friendly match with out asking , that why you need only 4 friends that just support you with gifts and supporter at your match