Thread: No friendly button please

Exclamation No friendly button please

if i was have this button i dont lose many of matches because some new player dont know that i have champions league final or anyway some important match!is very important button

Banned
    don't get friends that you don't know Dummy - all you need is 4 good friends. Anybody can find 4 good friends.

why i must have only 4 friends?this is not online game then.i m part of a group in facebook that thei give gifts tokens and other...i cant have only 4or5 friends

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nastazio poulio View Post
    why i must have only 4 friends?this is not online game then.i m part of a group in facebook that thei give gifts tokens and other...i cant have only 4or5 friends
    he said 4 friends who are sending you 1 type of gift everyday so you can make a rotation to have them all, there is no point to add 50 unknow peoples who will spam you with friendly games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

+1 pricop ... i have atm like 40~ friends but none of them dare to engage a friendly match with out asking , that why you need only 4 friends that just support you with gifts and supporter at your match