Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By rememberthegirl2009

Thread: Pause Button.

Max

Pause Button.

Hey guys, I have seen this suggestion on the forum from a couple of other users.
    As some of you know already the pause button is an option that allows you to literally pause your team’s progress, so if you want to take a break from the game, you do not have to well your players, your team won’t lose and your team won’t lose quality because you paused their progress, all your records stay the same.

So when you decide to come back in it must be at the start of the new season, and when you do that, your team, stats, and your trophies from the last season you played will remain the way you left and your team quality will also remain the same way as you left it. E.g you “paused your team” and let’s say team had 99% quality (then when you log back in a few months later it will still be at 99%.

The only difference is your players will be 1 year older.

This idea would save the hassle of having to rebuild.

And if you want to do that, you still have the option.

Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Max; 11-20-2020 at 07:38 PM.

I am definitely for it as any player would be. I wouldn’t mind paying a token fee to use the save option. There could also be a compulsory deduction of booster packs in order to save for a certain period of time so they wouldn’t think that they are helping us for free.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Totally agree on this all......

This featuree I really mis! Even when you make vacation for a few weeks and you come back your records are destroyed.

Just let Nordeus ask some tokens or packs or money(game money) per day and Im already happy

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Totally agree on this all......

This featuree I really mis! Even when you make vacation for a few weeks and you come back your records are destroyed.

Just let Nordeus ask some tokens or packs or money(game money) per day and Im already happy
    I thought of something else too, once you get to the pause button you can maybe put how long you want to go on a break for.
    Last edited by Max; 06-05-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Addicted
    A kind of a vacation mode, excelent idea!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    A kind of a vacation mode, excelent idea!
    Yes, pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

My idea is earlier than yours!

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Apprentice

Makes business sense

This makes business sense though Nordeus does not think about its clients/customers and how to make them happy or retain their base. I hate to say that but the token drives them.

This is better than having teams tank. I play in a league where on one team every player is maxed out. Nobody is going to beat him. They can’t even score against them. However, for me, I need to take 2 to 3 months off. I hate losing my investment in time and tokens. Now, no one should be able to do anything with his team, not train, not save rest packets.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hey guys, I have seen this suggestion on the forum from a couple of other users.
    As some of you know already the pause button is an option that allows you to literally pause your team’s progress, so if you want to take a break from the game, you do not have to well your players, your team won’t lose and your team won’t lose quality because you paused their progress, all your records stay the same.

So when you decide to come back in it must be at the start of the new season, and when you do that, your team, stats, and your trophies from the last season you played will remain the way you left and your team quality will also remain the same way as you left it. E.g you “paused your team” and let’s say team had 99% quality (then when you log back in a few months later it will still be at 99%.

The only difference is your players will be 1 year older.

This idea would save the hassle of having to rebuild.

And if you want to do that, you still have the option.

Let me know what you think.
    We really need this

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk