Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By auxerre

Thread: Special Sponsor -Improvements -Suggestions

Special Sponsor -Improvements -Suggestions

I will add my own suggestions, feel free to add your viewpoint to have a more challengeing event.

-Earn Hattricks x3?
    -Clean sheets x3-5
    -Score with a sub'
    -Earn a red card?
    -Heal a injury

Top Scorer? Rated? Assists with points rewarded?
    Supercup or other seasonal targets as mission to earn points. (ex: Reach top 2, win the cup, win the top scorer = 100 points)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I will add my own suggestions, feel free to add your viewpoint to have a more challengeing event.

-Earn Hattricks x3?
    -Clean sheets x3-5
    -Score with a sub'
    -Earn a red card?
    -Heal a injury

Top Scorer? Rated? Assists with points rewarded?
    Supercup or other seasonal targets as mission to earn points. (ex: Reach top 2, win the cup, win the top scorer = 100 points)
    My opinion is that tasks like top scorer/rated would be unfair because not everybody has those mutant players at 140% that score 2-3 goals every match. This also applies to tasks like score so many goals with 130%+ players. Besides, this would require T11 to determine the top scorer etc very quickly to give the players time to claim sponsor rewards.

But I like hat tricks, clean sheet, score with a sub although some of them would still be challenging for me, I’d like to see a change of tasks.
    khris likes this.

bj a tous ,coup de gueule a exprimer franchement le sponsor spécial début de chaque saison c est tj la même rengaine les joueurs ont le plus besoins de récompense avec des proposition de donner plus de valises vertes bleues et de tokens (que de joueurs en prêts etc.) la saison épuisé trop de valises en journée sans compter les entrainement et parfois deux matchs journalier ou les récupération sont trop peu avec 6% de récupération faut changer cela merci de faire suivre ,et arrêtons aussi d avoir le choix entre premium a payer à5,49£ cordialement a tous
    bj to all, rant to express frankly the special sponsor at the start of each season it is all the same refrain the players need the most rewards with proposals to give more blue green suitcases and tokens (than players on loan etc.) the season exhausted too many suitcases during the day without counting the training and sometimes two daily matches or the recovery is too little with 6% recovery must change this thank you to forward, and also stop having the choice between premium to pay to £ 5.49 cordially to all
    khris likes this.