Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Top 11 World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Travolta357 View Post
    Ok, nice but I am not Nigerian, I'm Ivorian from Côte d'Ivoire (Drogba's country) and I would be part of it with some friends that are really good Ivorian players ... Can we get an Ivorian Federation ?? If not, can we take part of your competitions ?
    Of course, in the post #3 theres the link to the ADMINISTRATIVE EXCEL, all the existing federations are listed there, Ivory Coast doesnt have a group yet but don't worry because I'll create it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gruff Covet View Post
    I like this idea. I'll lead Hong Kong or Ireland in the World Cup. A world Cup per level would be great.
    Do you want a federation for Hong Kong? sometimes we have seen local players here

Ok, nice but I am not Nigerian, I'm Ivorian from Côte d'Ivoire (Drogba's country) and I would be part of it with some friends that are really good Ivorian players ... Can we get an Ivorian Federation ?? If not, can we take part of your competitions ?
    Feel free to join here, then too in the main group, the OFFICIAL MANAGERS ASSOCIATION -link in my signature-

IVORY COAST FEDERATION

I send a request to join the group, I'm Famien Oka on Facebook . Can I share the link with another Ivorian good player?? He's actually my friend so please...

I send a request to join the group, I'm Famien Oka on Facebook . Can I share the link with another Ivorian good player?? He's actually my friend so please...
    Of course, feel free to invite national players so theres a place for Ivorian players, I think we have some of them in the main group

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gruff Covet View Post
    I like this idea. I'll lead Hong Kong or Ireland in the World Cup. A world Cup per level would be great.
    Feel free to join the Hong Kong Federation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12