Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Support&send Thanks - Change this and bring back the old flags...

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,344

    Support&send Thanks - Change this and bring back the old flags...

    Since the very first version of t11 we have a page with the flags of countries we visited when playing.

    I think that we could send our flag to all teams who support us in one match so once a colletion is completed -with a flag from all countries from a continent- the feature could win a levelñ and a reward could be earned.

    The message "X manager sent u thanks for supporting him" is a bit ..so-so.

  2. #2
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Since the very first version of t11 we have a page with the flags of countries we visited when playing.

    I think that we could send our flag to all teams who support us in one match so once a colletion is completed -with a flag from all countries from a continent- the feature could win a levelñ and a reward could be earned.

    The message "X manager sent u thanks for supporting him" is a bit ..so-so.
    What flags? lol Never heard of it. Is it a feature exclusive to the Browser Version?

  3. #3
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    What flags? lol Never heard of it. Is it a feature exclusive to the Browser Version?
    No, this was a feature in the old version of TE, before 2015.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 123
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

    1 Super Cup

    Top Eleven Forum Moderator

  4. #4
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    What flags? lol Never heard of it. Is it a feature exclusive to the Browser Version?
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    No, this was a feature in the old version of TE, before 2015.
    We had** autocorrector, my bad. It was a nice feature, along with the old museum, that had a lot of space to display many trophies just in 1 screen....