Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top Server level 50 - Promoted teams sent to LV1

By the way, has anyone noticed that on top levels the game decides if you should finish in top8 or not? It's my 2nd season when I have such an experience. And it's not the strong opponents that create problems. These are the opponents 20-30% lower that are able to beat me like 9-0 or bot teams from the last place having 0 points and -87 goal difference through the whole season but than making comeback against me while losing 4-0. No matter what you try - the result is still negative.

Btw, this season I had a perfect example of predetermined results in the league. I play a home league game against a same % opponent and he wins 5-2 having total advantage. In 3 hours we have a champions league match, I don't change a single thing and I easily win 3-0.

Or one more exmple - the opponent that won me 9-0 in the league. After the match I arrange friendly match with the same settings and he also comes. The result is 5-1 in my favour. I'm speechless

Apprentice
    I am in level 28:and I am tired of playing the same opponents and beating them. So, I will just not improve my team until I am demoted. There is another team that finishes third or fourth in the league every season. He goes as far as he can in the Cuo and CL until he plays me or the Spurs. He has scored one goal against me in about 8 seasons. I don’t know why he plays or now I wonder if he is even a player, He has to spend money to stay where he is. Why?

Rookie
    I have never experienced anything like that, but one thing to consider is player motivation. Your opponent might have high win bonuses for League but not for Champion's League causing his players to try much harder for the one competition than the other. Additionally, arranging a friendly after a game isn't usually a good metric since even though the other manager might be present, there is not much chance your opponent rested the players to prepare. What I have noticed is that Top Eleven tries to curb player at 10 points. As soon as I have 10 points let's say 63', then the remain 27 minutes they will miss the goal a lot and only score 1 or 2 more goals if any.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    I have never experienced anything like that, but one thing to consider is player motivation. Your opponent might have high win bonuses for League but not for Champion's League causing his players to try much harder for the one competition than the other. Additionally, arranging a friendly after a game isn't usually a good metric since even though the other manager might be present, there is not much chance your opponent rested the players to prepare. What I have noticed is that Top Eleven tries to curb player at 10 points. As soon as I have 10 points let's say 63', then the remain 27 minutes they will miss the goal a lot and only score 1 or 2 more goals if any.
    Is there really anyone thinking win or training bonuses have any impact in this game? Come on, are you serious? This is just a visual feature that has no impact or very low impact on the results. Due to Nordeus laziness I keep playing all my matches with 0 bonus from fans (old and well-known bug), but it was not a problem some 5-10 seasons ago when I was winning quadrupples like crazy. Unfortunately most part of features are just a picture with no real effect so you should not think of their importance

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Is there really anyone thinking win or training bonuses have any impact in this game? Come on, are you serious? This is just a visual feature that has no impact or very low impact on the results. Due to Nordeus laziness I keep playing all my matches with 0 bonus from fans (old and well-known bug), but it was not a problem some 5-10 seasons ago when I was winning quadrupples like crazy. Unfortunately most part of features are just a picture with no real effect so you should not think of their importance
    There is a huge difference between train bonuses to 10% or keep them at 0%.. of course we can discuss, taking into account all the posible conditionants that can affect the match, and knowing that a scenario counts only some conditionants to have a impact on the match, to create different scenarios, if the impact is higher or lower.
    But the simulations never count the 100% of all factors that can influence the game, and doesnt even count all the players of the 11. That's how we have this high variable in the scores.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The game needs an ending. A point where we can say, ok, we passed the game.
    Too because the situation in the Top Server becomes so frustrating for those who are there, even the assistant can't give proper offers, lower than 7* as a "offer" ...
    same opponents, stuck token buyers... same level for seasons...

We need a system, finishing the game at level 50, which is 4 years playing and a more than reasonable period to stay playing with the target to finish the Top Eleven game.

Then? Top 8 teams, would be sent again to level 1.
    The "Manager Level" if we perform this action, would have the chance to rise, so L50 sent to L1, = manager level 51, then 52, etc as would be based on promotions,

We know that absolutely each level is the same, so it have no sense at all if we stuck teams for months in the higher levels.

The level 50 could have some nice special trophies btw... still I'm more follower too, to have a career mode where to select a league-throphy design when the season starts, having like 20 League&Cup trophy designs to earn for our club.
    Maybe its a cosmetic stuff but would do.
    I do agree with, i like the idea.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Apprentice
    Nice suggestion, but not level 1, maybe 30 or 50, at those level some managers already "dead" anyway, so filling those space with top level manage is good enough, and level 30 or 50 have enough resource to fight back, but level 1? nope.... and if they back to level 1, the upsellers community will growing lol
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Why they don’t add top levels to 99 for example and tons of bot teams?

Your suggestion is decent as well though.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12