Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top Server level 50 - Promoted teams sent to LV1

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,592

    Top Server level 50 - Promoted teams sent to LV1

    The game needs an ending. A point where we can say, ok, we passed the game.
    Too because the situation in the Top Server becomes so frustrating for those who are there, even the assistant can't give proper offers, lower than 7* as a "offer" ...
    same opponents, stuck token buyers... same level for seasons...

    We need a system, finishing the game at level 50, which is 4 years playing and a more than reasonable period to stay playing with the target to finish the Top Eleven game.

    Then? Top 8 teams, would be sent again to level 1.
    The "Manager Level" if we perform this action, would have the chance to rise, so L50 sent to L1, = manager level 51, then 52, etc as would be based on promotions,

    We know that absolutely each level is the same, so it have no sense at all if we stuck teams for months in the higher levels.

    The level 50 could have some nice special trophies btw... still I'm more follower too, to have a career mode where to select a league-throphy design when the season starts, having like 20 League&Cup trophy designs to earn for our club.
    Maybe its a cosmetic stuff but would do.
    Last edited by khris; 04-18-2021 at 04:39 PM.
    jarharnamme, Amoun and Vuslanott like this.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    36
    COMPLETELY AGREE !

    i have been playing this game for 6 odd years and after 70 odd seasons i feel i need a break from the game .

    we need a legacy mode - where our records are preserved upto certain point . as u mentioned lvl 50

    we get to choose when we want to play or not .

    what if someone does not plays for too many months ? current game would spoil this managers decent WIN ratio and other trophy/ season ratio which should not be the case

    just like many managers take break from the game in real life as well !
    khris likes this.
    club name: arsenal fc

    CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

    CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

    LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

    BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,592
    Quote Originally Posted by roguelover View Post
    COMPLETELY AGREE !

    i have been playing this game for 6 odd years and after 70 odd seasons i feel i need a break from the game .

    we need a legacy mode - where our records are preserved upto certain point . as u mentioned lvl 50

    we get to choose when we want to play or not .

    what if someone does not plays for too many months ? current game would spoil this managers decent WIN ratio and other trophy/ season ratio which should not be the case

    just like many managers take break from the game in real life as well !
    You mean a pause mode... I see this difficult because the own game design, the only way to don't hurt the stats is to count the seasonal stats earned if the team finishes only, inside top 8 or promotes...

  4. #4
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,768
    For me, at level 94, seeing the same League season after season, a change would be good but what is doable is to mix up the servers every 6 months.
    khris likes this.
    KFC ROMANBY
    Level 96
    45 League Titles
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    9 Cup

    1 Super Cup

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    8
    Good idea )
    khris likes this.

  6. #6
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    511
    Khris the ideia may fix the problem in top servers but would it create a kind of shark attack on the littel fish tank in the early levels?

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,592
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Khris the ideia may fix the problem in top servers but would it create a kind of shark attack on the littel fish tank in the early levels?
    All levels have tankers, level 1 included but the system already creates the leagues based on avq.... I think it would bring fluency, with more benefits than the issues we have now, because with this change we could even recovery the 1to1 market between players,remember that the current bot in the market was created to resolve the lack of players availability in the top server, mainly...

  8. #8
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The game needs an ending. A point where we can say, ok, we passed the game.
    Too because the situation in the Top Server becomes so frustrating for those who are there, even the assistant can't give proper offers, lower than 7* as a "offer" ...
    same opponents, stuck token buyers... same level for seasons...

    We need a system, finishing the game at level 50, which is 4 years playing and a more than reasonable period to stay playing with the target to finish the Top Eleven game.

    Then? Top 8 teams, would be sent again to level 1.
    The "Manager Level" if we perform this action, would have the chance to rise, so L50 sent to L1, = manager level 51, then 52, etc as would be based on promotions,

    We know that absolutely each level is the same, so it have no sense at all if we stuck teams for months in the higher levels.

    The level 50 could have some nice special trophies btw... still I'm more follower too, to have a career mode where to select a league-throphy design when the season starts, having like 20 League&Cup trophy designs to earn for our club.
    Maybe its a cosmetic stuff but would do.
    NO NO NO, leave my highest level, I earned that fair. On the other side, I have better IDEA, let us play League/Cup/CL based on % (like in asso games) with MIXED LEVELS. It is so much SIMPLE than your idea khris. Playing highest level for some managers is the biggest trophy they earn, lets just fix problems with playing same teams and same levels opponents every season.

  9. #9
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,592
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    NO NO NO, leave my highest level, I earned that fair. On the other side, I have better IDEA, let us play League/Cup/CL based on % (like in asso games) with MIXED LEVELS. It is so much SIMPLE than your idea khris. Playing highest level for some managers is the biggest trophy they earn, lets just fix problems with playing same teams and same levels opponents every season.
    But the server can't hold that, at some point, is the same win a level, even by promoting from L50 to L1, and gain a manager level, than gain a level promoting from L96 to L97... but this is a level that you hold because of the lack of teams availability, and the server can not play like the FAs, as these are 2 different features... you can not be all alone in the level 300 facing equal teams, the most close thing we can have, is my suggestion...

  10. #10
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    353
    I doubt someone from developers will ever read our ideas but still I'm gonna repeat my idea from another post - where are the bots that have flooded the game on all the middle levels? Why on top level I play against the same opponents 80% stronger than me. Do they even care about old managers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast