Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Manuel_81

Thread: End of 24h obligation on daily videos

Rookie

End of 24h obligation on daily videos

As a manager myself, I think removing the obligation of 24h in the daily videos is a great idea.

Many people ask the same, when will nordeus satisfy this desire to the managers?

Putting daily videos without this obligation?

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel_81 View Post
    As a manager myself, I think removing the obligation of 24h in the daily videos is a great idea.

Many people ask the same, when will nordeus satisfy this desire to the managers?

Putting daily videos without this obligation?
    Server maintenance should restart the availability...

Rookie
    I know, Kris...

But a person works all day, comes home tired and sometimes I lose the daily videos......

If didn't have this "obligation" a person could see at any time, understand??

Yeah, most of us prefer the old format where server maintenance resets availability. The 24 hour rule just means we miss out on some vids and they earn less. But having said that, the 24 hour rule beats having fewer vids per day. Not sure if advertisers are behind these restrictions.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Server maintenance should restart the availability...
    agree that they should reset with daily server reset. lost 50 rest pack already this season lol

Rookie
    One day starts at 00:00 and ends at 23:59, right??
    Why don't 25+15 videos appear every day at 00:00 when the day starts?
    And this idea for everyone...
    For those who work like me, I won't wake up at 01:00 in the morning, or 02:00 or 03:00 to see the videos....
    I start working every day from 07:20 until 19:00... I get home at 20:00 very tired, sometimes loses the daily videos because of the 24:00 obligation.... I need to rest after a day of work....

If it is without this obligation, no one loses the videos and could see all the videos at a time that suits us....
    understood now the idea??
    hudai likes this.

I'd suggest smth else.
    Remove the packs-given-per-video system, and make it - packs-given-per-daily-login.
    Vids could easily give us smth else instead.
    Suggestion 2 : Add a tab in the FA, for FRIENDLY FA matches played/scheduled. Smth like a "history" tab. Atm, friendly FA matches look like an ordinary friendlies. Separate them please, it's not the same. ( Ofcourse this tab should be visible ONLY for the members of the FA's involved ).
    I'd like to see who is scheduling, when, with whom, his/her friendly FA.
    Suggestion 3 : Increase the number of adding in-game friends ( Im not talking about FB friends, but in-game ).
    Give us the option to add cross-server friends.
    Implement a chatting option between friends, not just for FA. Implement an option where we can add friends from our FA + the opportunity to see their League standings, so we can see how are they performing.
    Remove the $tupid token requirement for re-arranging a match, we're humans, not robots. We can't play at 04:00am. Or, just seprate the servers : EU, NA, SA, Asia + Australia & Oceania, Africa.
    For example, I'm in the EU, and if I have to play against someone in the US, or Canada, it becomes grim... for both sides. Most of us are not kids, we have job and families, so please think about that.
    Suggestion 4 : Stop the "no brain transfers" - A player, say, DC for example, with a SA - Free kick, or Corner... ( ?!? ) logic ? Defenders don't use Passing ( it's greyed out ), nor Shooting or Finishing !
    To see such a player on the transfer market is kinda waste ( if he is 18yo ).
    And many many more suggestions, but at least... fix the obvious mistakes first, after that - flood us with "offers".
    Thank you, and I'm sorry if it sounds aggresive or offensive, it's not. That's just the realism
    Peace out, and Thank you for your time reading this.