Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Training...

VIP

Training...

In this thread I'll explain why current training system is bad...

As an example I'll take a DC player, who played a couple of seasons... As you all know, DCs have 8 important and 7 less important attributes... Imagine that all important attributes are at 170%, while less important ones are at 50%... That gives overall quality of 114% (6-star)...

In the old training system, from the beginning of new game release, 6 years ago, all important attributes were progressing at the same speed... Less important attributes were progressing at 50% speed... It didn't matter too much if you prefer to do group or individual training, attributes were progressing depending of training you've chosen... Now imagine that DC I mentioned above has learned new, DR role... That means he got new important attribute, speed at 50%... Bad sides of the old training system were, for example, if you would use CARIOCA WITH LADDERS training, AGGRESSION at 170% and SPEED at 50% would progress at the same pace of 114% OVERALL... Even if you would use PASS, GO AND SHOOT! training, SPEED attribute at 50% would progress as it's at 114%... If you would use WARM-UP training, FITNESS, AGGRESSION and HEADING attributes, all at 170%, would progress as they are at 114%...
    jarharnamme likes this.

VIP
    In the current training system, average % of attributes within a training is calculated, which means DC/DR's AGGRESSION at 170% and SPEED at 50% will progress at 110% pace, if you train him CARIOCA WITH LADDERS... But, if you train him PASS, GO AND SHOOT!, his SPEED will progress at 50%, like he is 4-star player... If you train him WARM-UP, those three attributes will progress at 9-star, 170% pace... This system gives an opportunity to quickly raise your player's overall, using combination of low attributes... Some piled up attributes will continue to jump sky high, yet some other attributes will get stuck low, if you can or can't combine them with low attributes...

Here is another example... GK can learn THROWING only in GOALKEEPER TRAINING and GYM... KICKING is also there, in both... Because GK can also learn KICKING in HURDLE JUMPING training, if it goes high, there is no way for THROWING to catch up...

VIP
    The only FAIR way is that every ATTRIBUTE has own progress, affected only by own %... So, attributes bellow 80% should progress as the player is 4-star and so on, slowing at 100%, 120%, etc., while those 170% should progress at 9-star pace... That way, players wont be useless in new role, because new important attributes can't keep up with old ones...
    jarharnamme likes this.

VIP
    Here is example, how 8-star AM player at 140% can progress at speed of 5-star player, using STOP THE ATTACKER training, but his CROSSING attribute is struggling to keep up, because HEADING and FINISHING attributes are very high...

Training...-1gqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 02-10-2022 at 06:57 PM.
    jarharnamme likes this.

VIP
    Group training is literally waste of resources, because different positions have own low and high attributes, so I'm forced to train at least 18 players individually, 3 times a day, times 2 teams (used to be 3)... That's 2-3 hours per day...

And, after 8 years of playing, I really hate to do it...

Training should be passive, like in Football Manager, with active training only for team bonuses and if we want to raise quality of a player within short time, using rests...
    jarharnamme likes this.

agree. there're so many wrongs with the training since they put morinho as the mascot. why not make us choose the difficulty of drills instead of fixed em to very easy-very hard at certain drills, creativity is hardest to train because 2 of em is very easy, 1 easy & 1 very hard that also include skills that i dont want to increase. so stupid!