Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Make Top Eleven great again 💰

Rookie
    Oh I get it.

Rookie
    I understand Now. It's just every now and then I delete top eleven cause I don't like the fact that I have to wait 4 minutes over and over again to sign players who are always less than 100% why can Real Madrid sign Mbappe even if he's psg star player and we can't sell our own on T11 it's silly. Signing players for me is what I enjoy in football management. Thanks for advice though.😊

Rookie
    I believe they added 3d cause it'll attract new players but I also feel increasing manager in-game interaction would make the game more enjoyable.😊 And of course attract new customers. We want to interact with one another and transfer is one way. I don't mind selling my star player (100+) if the tokens in and cash in the offer is enough to sign me another star player from another team in a position I really want 🤷🏾*♂️. Isn't that football management?

Quote Originally Posted by Isilakar View Post
    I believe they added 3d cause it'll attract new players but I also feel increasing manager in-game interaction would make the game more enjoyable. And of course attract new customers. We want to interact with one another and transfer is one way. I don't mind selling my star player (100+) if the tokens in and cash in the offer is enough to sign me another star player from another team in a position I really want *♂️. Isn't that football management?
    I understand Now. It's just every now and then I delete top eleven cause I don't like the fact that I have to wait 4 minutes over and over again to sign players who are always less than 100% why can Real Madrid sign Mbappe even if he's psg star player and we can't sell our own on T11 it's silly. Signing players for me is what I enjoy in football management. Thanks for advice though.
    I would buy 1 percent players if i could. For me and many other players, the lower quality we can get, the better. But it’s a good idea to increase the quality avaliable in auctions, perhaps till 139? We will be prepared to pay more and nordeus can use bots to make sure we pay a minimum number of tokens.

Yup, think most of get that 3D was made to fuel growth in numbers. I know many external video content creators also requested for 3D. But I don’t know how it will have any impact on in-game interactions?

I am also a fan of buying and selling players. Especially selling before season ends and buying once season commences so that i am certain the players i have can perform at a higher level.

Rookie
    Buying players higher than 99 in auction? I think signing players from auction alone is annoying and it'll spoil the game system if players are higher than 99% in auction every team would be too strong.

Rookie
    Nordeus don't even know that they'll make alot of money from tokens if managers sign players through transfer negotiations as explained above just think of how many people would buy tokens to make offers for so many players when the season begins. It'll be crazy.

Nordeus don't even know that they'll make alot of money from tokens if managers sign players through transfer negotiations as explained above just think of how many people would buy tokens to make offers for so many players when the season begins. It'll be crazy.
    they have done that before but people manipulating it by upselling early season hence why nodeus make it only available at end of season & nodeus probably make more money by selling official item & all these nonsense playstyles & trainboost whatever, people get fuktons of tokens anyway these days so they’ll ignore your idea

I reckon few would buy tokens from them these days. They probably know this. They are good for sponsor and playstyles. Better deals for tokens on social platforms. I am not sure if they have fixed the problem but i still see posts and get messages regarding this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    They sometimes take ideas - but the result is they destroy it. Not sure what improvement since 2017 was even good.
    So better leave it as it is.
    Im not saying that you ideas is bad or what. But look, years ago forum members said that they want improved negotiations. And they improved it - i mean they destroyed it to the ashes.
    I totally agree I remember there was a lot of talk about "improving" the transfer market prior to 2018.

The major school of thought was that it's unrealistic to lose tokens when you bid for players in an auction.

Well, Nordeus gave them what they asked for... and more lol!

Addicted
    My point being, Top Eleven simulation engine is at worst of it since 2019. Devs. should stop spending time on visual interface things. I feel that i have zero impact as a manager, Games are done as follows;

- Team AvQ is most important input. High white skills does not work.
    - Play styles are disabled. All investments are wasted for it. A team with 0 play styles in 11 is able to beat team with 11 play styles in high improved level.
    - Script animations. Foul yellow card Free kick, Foul YC FK, Foul YC corner. Penalty taken is very rare. Same loop every time you monitor.
    - Commentators would have variously described what's going on the pitch. Comments are not enough and very basic.
    - No offsides. All Game settings like 'force counter attack' 'offside trap' are disabled. Almost zero effect on team except for condition loss.(it's pre-calculated in embedded codes)
    - Player performances are not reliable and behaviors are changed vice versa way and ratings are fluctuating too much. Look how this player's able to dominate this game while 8 star players against him?
    Make Top Eleven great again 💰-20220521_003400.jpg
    Make Top Eleven great again 💰-20220521_003435.jpg

You have to find 2 key players who are randomly determined before match. Manager skills are very limited to all about make a substitution and expect to see the comment of assistant manager: "it was good call when subbing X."
    Make Top Eleven great again 💰-20220520_235128.jpg

Please reconsider and make the simulation engine logical again.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 05-20-2022 at 10:42 PM.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast