Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Make Top Eleven great again πŸ’°

Rookie

How player transfer via negotiation will Make Top Eleven great again πŸ’°

Guys... I Keep saying this game would be world class, if it encourages us to sign players through transfer negotiation.
    Imagine this for 1 second... opening the transfer negotiation window every weekend (Saturdays and Sundays only) whereby you will be allowed to a feature that allows you set your players as NEUTRAL (available for offers or NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE and every new player signed into your team would be set automatically as NOT FOR SALE. Negotiation would include cash and tokens for you the selling manager.

You can sign players who are NEUTRAL 24hours after placing an offer if there's no response from the other manager to REJECT THE TRANSFER or RENEGOTIATE then the player will join the club who sent the offer automatically after 24hours.

Placing offers will end on Sunday though the 24HOURS grace can go to Monday and RENEGOTIATING can continue throughout the week. Though you can't place a new offer for a different player after Sunday.

Think about this... since there's the option feature of being able to SET players as NEUTRAL or NOT FOR SALE and all NEW PLAYERS are automatically set as NOT FOR SALE, players above 99% RATINGS SHOULD BE ALLOWED FOR TRANSFERS unlike the current way of doing transfers on Top Eleven whereby there's a limit for the player rating of 99% I'll clarify further...

Player negotiation to reduce threats of cheating would be restricted to only teams in the same CL or SL, cup and league set up with your team at every particular season. You can't offer for players that aren't in the same manager level, cup, cl/SL and league setup as you are as at that particular season, this should allow signing players of 99% 100% 120% and above possible especially if they are set on NEUTRAL by the other manager.

Thanks for your support.

P.S.: been taking my time to write about this for years always disappointed to see it not implemented.

Isilakar F.C.
    Top Eleven ❀️✌🏽
    Last edited by Isilakar; 05-10-2022 at 07:21 PM.

Addicted
    I would say to all forum members - just for whatever sake stop suggesting improvements or they gonna make it absolutely trash.
    Only good suggestion would be revert back years ago to not feel this pain.

Rookie
    So this improvement is bad then?

what he means arent your suggestion bad. this company is bad. and this forum no matter how much we suggest, advise, and many other things..feels like we pour our idea into trash can because they never bother to take it.

Addicted
    They sometimes take ideas - but the result is they destroy it. Not sure what improvement since 2017 was even good.
    So better leave it as it is.
    Im not saying that you ideas is bad or what. But look, years ago forum members said that they want improved negotiations. And they improved it - i mean they destroyed it to the ashes.

I think this is a good idea, and maybe Nordeus could test it. If anybody from Nordeus is reading this, I think the solution to all the anger is to listen to the community and just try the popular ideas, as people probs wont blame you as much if you're trying their ideas

that sometimes is like very2 minor. since someone necroed the 2019 thread let me share the poll result sshot here

Make Top Eleven great again πŸ’°-2019-vote.png

so since 2019 they only add 3d graphic which only 15.48% votes (well maybe there're fuktons who wanted that on socmed)
    other than that on the poll they decimated every other options.

-back then we can negotiate from day1 now we can only negotiate on final week.
    -the youth academy back then, the paid one is fast trainer. the new academy eventho more structured and better, the players are all slow trainer.
    -i dont know why they take back the reset & manage new club options. when you've play long enough the game became boring, stale & you keep facing same team & manager over & over again. it's annoying! either they merge more server or they need to let us reset & manage new club.
    -they fixed unrealistic 1-2 passes but they add more ridiculous highlights on 3d, the likes of GK parry, ST just look the ball, the ST 1on1 & decide to dribble back so DF can take the ball away & many more.
    -the other options below are all still havent fixed.

so now you see how bad nodes did with our suggestion in this forum. if you want them to hear you, go make 1000s account and spam their socmed!

I guess everything on the list are the most requested features? General market improvements and academy improvements had some changes. Fewer 18-19 year olds now, not sure how that is an improvement. Academy no longer gives us fast trainers like it used to.

The other game engine fix also had some changes. It seems harder to beat weaker, untrained, less active teams. Think we users/players need to be more specific as they obviously keep getting the wrong ideas.

I notice improvements to negotiations aren't on the list as well?
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-13-2022 at 04:23 AM.

The polls are just for fun. Just like all other social platforms, there is little need for accountability. Few are naive enough to believe what is said here without proof. If i were nordeus, i would create accounts and flood this poll with what i intend to do and blame the players for suggesting it. Lol. Similar to creating accounts and trying to influence how we perceive a product through positive posts and reviews.

Among those who requested for 3D, i don’t recognize any of the usernames other than the threadstarter. I must have started playing after this poll as i have no recollection. I do wish for a less restrictive negotiations and I don’t think we should have transfer deadlines. Let players spend and boost their team whenever they want. It isnt cheating to have multiple accounts and upsell. Alot of effort goes into powertraining and watching ads.

It is also important to mention if these multiple accounts do not utilize these resources, they are gonna be storing everything until all accounts are at the top of the server and in the same competitions. Multiple accounts in the same competitions is already a massive advantage, its gonna be worse if all accounts were well stocked.

Make Top Eleven great again πŸ’°-cf648ea4-170f-4bad-9cd6-f7df69230f28.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-13-2022 at 06:47 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast