Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Youth Players 16/17 years old

sound good but Nor will take you 100 tokens for 16 years old, could you pay ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by aimhigh View Post
    as of july 10 2013 i have a younger player with a five star and had a special skills. all i have 15 players in my squad all of that I bought with a lot of tokens..Its not a cheats.its all about my ONLINE BUSINESS that i have. with that business i cud earned much dollar and thats a time i cud buy a lot of player, stadium, upgraded building. in just one level.

now im in level 20. with no lose with 25 wins. i only spend 55 dollar of my ONLINE BUSINESS now im successfully earn a lot of money to buy a token in top eleven.

if you wonder why?? check my link Supreme Wealth Alliance

and your dream team will be come true.
    O'rly now?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's a nice idea but I don't think they will do it and that is the best idea.

If they will be 16,17 they should grow much faster then the rest and their price (moneys/tokens) would be really big.

This would be a very good idea, it's happening every where in the world(in real football).It would be a very welcome change.
    @PricopGeorgeCătălin, they could easily find a solution for that, there are always solutions.

Think about players like Lothar Matthäus (22 Years), Maldini (who played 25 Season at the same Team), Franz Beckenbauer (League 19 Years, National Team 12 Years), whatever, I think you should be able to give some, not all players at a age of 30 a 5 Years contract. Even if they are only Jokers in your Team, they could make some different, and it would respect the older players more. At the Moment we had players with a max Playtime of only 16 Years, and a good training benefit for only 2 Years, after this time they are only bank sitters by managers get up every few seasons.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

Great Idea !!!
    Admins... get to work !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12