Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Youth Players 16/17 years old

Youth Players 16/17 years old

In real football, it is possible that players younger than 18 can turn professional, like in the barclays premier league, Wayne Rooney, James Milner and Jack Wilshere are notable examples that have played in the premier league at the age of 16. Aaron Ramsey is another player that is another good example, albeit for cardiff in the championship. There will of been many players that also made league appearances at the age of 17 too, such as Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

You know what I say, Top Eleven, Give us the 16/17 year old players...

PROBABILITY OF PLAYERS AGE:
    Youth Building Built----------18------- 17-------16-----
    Target Shot-----------------90%-----10%------0%----
    Junior Pitch------------------80%-----15%------5%----
    Mini Camp-------------------70%------20%-----10%---
    Football School--------------60%------25%-----15%---
    Youth Academy--------------50%------30%-----20%---

What you think?
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-17-2012 at 03:04 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I totally agree.
    thon likes this.

This was a topic I created 6 months ago and I can't believe there wasn't a response or a reply and this got completely forgot about until now.
    Splatter95 and thon like this.

bloody good idea!!
    thon likes this.
    Cunning STunts
    Season 1 league champs joined late
    Season 2 league champs
    Season 3 leage champs and champs leage r/u

Yid army Yid army YID Army

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This was a topic I created 6 months ago and I can't believe there wasn't a response or a reply and this got completely forgot about until now.
    lol yeah, it would be a nice idea
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Apprentice
    Can't see any reason why Nord wouldn't be able to apply these changes to the game, but i'd prefer if the chances of getting one were pretty small .. smaller than you've listed. Even with the examples you've listed, seeing 16/17 yr olds in first teams in top few flights is still pretty rare (more than say 5 appearances).

Also, having a 16yr old who can be played for at least 5 years before they become a med. trainer is pretty OP so you wouldn't want to see too many of them for that reason either.

Either way though, I think it'll add realism and a greater dimension in developing and trading players. People would pay top tokens for a 16 yr old wonder kid!

Yeah... is not real if we can not have players of 16 years... or a tall player of 15 (^-^) of 1,95 metres hahaha
    I am agree with that.

and if we can have players of 42 years too I am agree... at now all players go holidays to Bahamas Islands at 34 years......

..but... in this game developers just want our money ..¬¬' ..and if we have a player during... 16 to 42 years?? have a player during 26 months maybe? I don't wanna know what they think about that .....(-_-)' LOL
    Last edited by khris; 07-07-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yeah... is not real if we can not have players of 16 years... or a tall player of 15 (^-^) of 1,95 metres hahaha
    I am agree with that.

and if we can have players of 42 years too I am agree... at now all players go holidays to Bahamas Islands at 34 years......

..but... in this game developers just want our money ..¬¬' ..and if we have a player during... 16 to 42 years?? have a player during 26 months maybe? I don't wanna know what they think about that .....(-_-)' LOL
    Thing is I like to keep my players for long term if possible rather than having to buy replacements every season because they aren't good enough anymore because they lose relative quality every season unless you power train.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Did you know Yassine Benzia? He's a beast football player playing for Lyon. He is 17 right now. Another example is Southampton's Luke Shaw...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

i think it's good
    youth player is very important

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast