Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: FA chat everywhere

FA chat everywhere

Hello, Can we have the FA chat in every single page you can be in, especially in match ? We already have the FA chat in FA match or FA event, so why not during the other matches ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexder View Post
    Hello, Can we have the FA chat in every single page you can be in, especially in match ? We already have the FA chat in FA match or FA event, so why not during the other matches ?
    It can be a good idea if we have a chat for our Club, so, a space for our friends where we can have control under those who are participating in our conversations.
    Think that if a open chat without restrictions is created, we can have many issues with some managers behaviour, and it will be difficult to moderate and to control.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    It can be a good idea if we have a chat for our Club, so, a space for our friends where we can have control under those who are participating in our conversations.
    Think that if a open chat without restrictions is created, we can have many issues with some managers behaviour, and it will be difficult to moderate and to control.
    what original poster wants is that chat icon button top right to be available in all top11 page, not just in association page, association match and home page only.
    he most probably wants the chat to be in live match just so the assomates can talk tactic during your match. i think
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    also regarding idea of having chat among other managers my idea probably is when you want to send gift to friends you can write notes attached to the gift (logo or jersey).

also before i play top11, i play another online football manager game name xperteleven.
    they have a bulletin board for the league; you can post there with limited character words once per week (just so people dont abuse it),
    maybe nodeus can think bout this. or not. just an idea/suggestion.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 09-02-2022 at 07:45 AM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    what original poster wants is that chat icon button top right to be available in all top11 page, not just in association page, association match and home page only.
    he most probably wants the chat to be in live match just so the assomates can talk tactic during your match. i think
    Yeah exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Alexder View Post
    Yeah exactly
    Well, so yeah Ive read it so fast, got it now lol

I'll add the suggestion in my report, a "live integrated chat" only for our FA, not sure about how complex can it be technically but can be a improvement and so interesting