Thread: Make the asso bonus points distributed according to asso total points not semi&final

Make the asso bonus points distributed according to asso total points not semi&final

Suggestion: To make the association bonus points distributed according to association total points not semi & final.

Why I ask for this?
    Because nodeus keep pairing our semifinal with monster association team that's Top100 in the world every week and we ends up only finishing third every week.
    And while we watch the 2nd place got beaten way harder than us on semi, that asso got 40pts more than us.
    How fair is that?

Make the asso bonus points distributed according to asso total points not semi&final-ulti.jpg

As you can see from the photo, the difference is 40pts. 2nd place got 80pt while 3rd got 40pt.
    We can easily stay at Ultimate if the points distribution rewards us since our total point (the point in semi where we barely beaten by Top100 and smashing the 4th place) is higher than weak 2nd place where they barely beats other semi and getting thrashed on the final.
    It's like having a semi of Bayern-Real Madrid while other semi is like Tottenham-Spartak Moscow.
    No disrespect to those teams, I'm just giving out examples.

As the pairing is random(ish?) and I dont know how we keep getting the Top100 in the semi every week is beyond my wildest imagination.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 01-28-2023 at 10:20 PM.

Rookie
    They should also fix the ridiculous points system
    my association often lose out despite winning more matches overall. Why does it depend on your league postion from previous seasons?
    Where else in the world of football does such a ridiculous points system exist
    how can you win 4 matches out of
    six but only get 12 points and still lose out on points becuase the the opponents get 18 points from.the two mqtches they do win
    over both home and away legs
    8 matches won - 24 points gained
    4 matches lost - 36 points lost

so an association can win twice as many matches as their opponents but still get anything out of it