Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By hweegenaar

Thread: Stop annoying popups at the start

Rookie

Stop annoying popups at the start

Pls make it possible - in the setup menu - to have many many popups at every start of the game. Just add a checkbox that users can switch off popups at the first 2 minutes after starting the game,afterwards all ok. Standard value is value true .

When users have nearly 1K of digital "friends" at busy times there are minimum 15 popups before i can really start the game.Stop annoying popups at the start-1699638115646.jpg
    Tutanbidon and Jernet like this.

Totally agree. We get more and more pop-ins over time, and they have become annoying, especially on smaller screens where they block, or sometines even cancel, whatever else you’re doing
    Example: You want to change the time of a scheduled home match, you’ve finally found a vacant time slot, you’re just about to tap Save, and then a bl***dy pop-in comes in from the right and cancels what you’ve done, so you have to start all over …

Rookie
    This has also happened to me several times and it's annoying. The person responsible for the ux/ui design did a bad job.

Especially annoying when the server is crapping out and every time you reboot you get a dozen pop ups

Back of the net!

Absolutely agree. By my side I already reported this and suggested a -non invasive- notification system... when we have different events and offers its a nightmare for me.