Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: FC Rovers (Scottish Team)

  1. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Good day today.

    My two 18yo projects went up a star:

    S.Stallone went up to 8 stars (Superstar)
    Attachment 416

    J.Van Damme went up to 7 stars (World Class)
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-van_damme.jpg

    I also got three 5 star players off the market for less than 5 tokens each, which lets me adjust my formation for less important games, giving the main players some much needed rest
    Attachment 417

  2. #12
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,888
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Good day today.

    My two 18yo projects went up a star:

    S.Stallone went up to 8 stars (Superstar)
    Attachment 416

    J.Van Damme went up to 7 stars (World Class)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Van_Damme.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	418

    I also got three 5 star players off the market for less than 5 tokens each, which lets me adjust my formation for less important games, giving the main players some much needed rest
    Attachment 417
    Do you give them special training and boosters?
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Do you give them special training and boosters?
    Been training them on hard training, phone set on timer to remind me.

    When their health goes in the yellow, I boost it back to green to avoid injuries.

    I'm only training the 7 star now, makes it easier as I can get by with the free boosters from watching videos (about 20-30 per day).

    There was a 200k difference in price between the two defenders, but you really do notice the difference when intensive training them. The cheaper one gains much less points, not much, but if you add it all up, probably a skill grade or two's worth from 3 star, which is about 16-32 skill points.

  4. #14
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,888
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Been training them on hard training, phone set on timer to remind me.

    When their health goes in the yellow, I boost it back to green to avoid injuries.

    I'm only training the 7 star now, makes it easier as I can get by with the free boosters from watching videos (about 20-30 per day).

    There was a 200k difference in price between the two defenders, but you really do notice the difference when intensive training them. The cheaper one gains much less points, not much, but if you add it all up, probably a skill grade or two's worth from 3 star, which is about 16-32 skill points.
    Eh, I wanted to say is not a good idea to use so many because you are low level, but if you get so many boosters per day, should not be any problem ) keep doing that.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-2012-12-29_1223.jpg got this guy today from the market, 5 star 18yo :-) Only had to spend eleven tokens, before the other bidder gave up.

    I'll make him a dribbler and replace the weak spot on my side, my ML, who is 5 stars but 25yo. Might be able to make him world class before the season ends.

  6. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Last nights market went nutz. I dunno if Nordeos flooded the market themselves with players, as I couldn't view the teams I bought these players from, but last night no less than 20 5 star players appeared on the market.

    I bought eight players, moved three on already, included a few points close to scout DR 18yo (didn't have a spot on the team for him, to justify keeping).

    Anyway here's the one's I've kept:

    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-newbuys.jpg

    The striker at the bottom, was one point from being a scout. He's 19yo, super trainer, double the price of a normal 19yo with same stats... but, I can't be bothered getting him a special ability. Stupidly I spent the point in training and he went to a scout, now I'm having a hard time selling him. If I kept him 5 star, he'd have probably sold for his price and some.

  7. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Good day today, both of the two other big teams went out in the cup. The biggest threat was a 28.7 avg team against my 32 avg, but played an illegal formation, to field a player they signed from me out on the wing. Two at the back, one side player, surprisingly they only lost 1-0 so I thought on the 2nd leg they'd still get through

    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-cupa.jpg

    Anyway the match went to penalties after they won the 2nd leg 1-0, but they didn't win after the shoot out! Good news for me!

    The other threat, a 25 avg team I was less concerned about also went out.

    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-cup.jpg

    So I think unless some random result occurs against me, then I'm a cert to win it this year, as all the teams left are under 20 avg.

    This round I won 3-0, 3-0.

    Champs league tomorrow, should be a comfy win, two big teams in the pot, one I'll likely meet in the next round.

  8. #18
    Rookie Jad Assaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    102
    Great team for a lvl 2! Man, I'm level 2 with a team average of 18.5
    First in the league - Arrived to Finals of cup (still didn't play the match) versus a 16.9
    Well I should win both of the league and cup and at my average level, it's still really easy to win. Why did you level up your team that much?
    And last thing, How do you watch vids for boosters? By doing the offers and getting tokens then exchanging them with boosters?

  9. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jad Assaf View Post
    Great team for a lvl 2! Man, I'm level 2 with a team average of 18.5
    First in the league - Arrived to Finals of cup (still didn't play the match) versus a 16.9
    Well I should win both of the league and cup and at my average level, it's still really easy to win. Why did you level up your team that much?
    And last thing, How do you watch vids for boosters? By doing the offers and getting tokens then exchanging them with boosters?
    The boosters for watching vids are reduced to about 2 per day now. So not worth your while really.

    Great result making it to the cup final, hope you win! Also congrats on the league.

    As for team investment, the scouts where a waste of tokens. If I could do it again I'd do the same, but power train a bunch of fast training 18yo players

  10. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Cup semi win, 3-2 on aggregate, tough game, drew the first leg, 2-1 the 2nd

    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-cupsemi.jpg

    Champ semi, 9-1 on aggregate, 3-0 first leg, 6-1 2nd.

    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-champsemi.jpg

    Went all out after 4-0 up with:

    GK
    DC DC DC <back arrows>
    MC <forward arrows>
    AMC <forward arrows>
    AML AMR <both forward arrows>
    ST ST ST <2x forward arrows>

    Ended up losing a goal and scoring another two :-)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast