Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: FC Rovers (Scottish Team)

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Norris went world class (18yo)
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-norris.jpg

    Van Damme went to superstar (18yo)
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-van_damme.jpg

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Project updated on initial post

  3. #23
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Nice team! I'm level 2 like you and have several 6*, 7* and 8* players. How much tokens did you spend on power training?

    If we are on the same server I look forward to playing against you in level 3 next season


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  4. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Nice team! I'm level 2 like you and have several 6*, 7* and 8* players. How much tokens did you spend on power training?

    If we are on the same server I look forward to playing against you in level 3 next season
    Thanks, spent too much to be honest.

    I'm thinking of not spending anymore from now on. Perhaps like 100 per season at a push.

    What's your team name?

  5. #25
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Thanks, spent too much to be honest.

    I'm thinking of not spending anymore from now on. Perhaps like 100 per season at a push.

    What's your team name?
    Perfect Tactics.

    I still have about 1K+ tokens in the reserve bank.. I did a ton of offers and got over 1,500 this season lol. I'm saving them for the higher levels though.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Perfect Tactics.

    I still have about 1K+ tokens in the reserve bank.. I did a ton of offers and got over 1,500 this season lol. I'm saving them for the higher levels though.
    Nice! I did some offers too, but they're hit and miss for my region, there aren't many decent ones either. Probably all in I only made about 50 tokens worth

  7. #27
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Nice! I did some offers too, but they're hit and miss for my region, there aren't many decent ones either. Probably all in I only made about 50 tokens worth
    Some guy on here made about 3000 tokens from videos and posted a picture


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  8. #28
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Some guy on here made about 3000 tokens from videos and posted a picture
    That's crazy. In the UK I was only getting like 1 per day for tokens

  9. #29
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Cup and champs league in the bag.

    Tough champ league game, 2-1 winner against a good team. 4-0 in the cup.

  10. #30
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,888
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Cup and champs league in the bag.

    Tough champ league game, 2-1 winner against a good team. 4-0 in the cup.
    Very nice results this season.

    Also nice result in CUP, but yes Cup is easier then CL.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast