Thread: FC Rovers (Scottish Team)

Rookie

FC Rovers (Scottish Team)

Team Name: FC Rovers (Scottish Team)

Team Season
    Season 3

Progress
    -Season 1- 2nd (Joined last four games)
    -Season 2- 1st, Cup Winners, Champions League Winners.
    -Season 3- 1st, Cup Winners, Champions League Winners.

Teams
    Season 2
    Updated 12th Jan 2013
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-team.jpg
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-season_2_form.jpg

Season 3
    Updated 21st Jan 2013

1st Team
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-1stteamseason3.jpg
    Reserve Team
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-2ndteamseason3.jpg

End of season stats / team

Last seasons underachieving 18yo striker Bruce Lee, was this years star player.
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-season3-eos.jpg

Season 4

Getting bored with the game, so decided to sell almost the entire team, and build a team of legends, over many seasons in the same division. My aim is to win the cup each year, as my only challenge.

Season start

FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-season4overview.jpg
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-season4teama.jpg
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-season4teamb.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-eos-players.jpg   FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-pvandamme.jpg   FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-stallone.jpg   FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-plee.jpg   FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-pnorris.jpg  

Last edited by darrenmcmillan; 02-10-2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: updated team, projects
    Spyros likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Very nice team, and great players, put a picture with all team
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Very nice team, and great players, put a picture with all team
    Updated, main purchases for season two was four scouts and my two 18yo players I'm training

Oh your team is very nice and strong, but like an advice for you, at this level I don't think you need such a strong team, you should save tokens for later :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Oh your team is very nice and strong, but like an advice for you, at this level I don't think you need such a strong team, you should save tokens for later :P
    I agree, to be honest I'm a little bit bored at this level with the lack of competition.

I'll probably let this team see me through next year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    I agree, to be honest I'm a little bit bored at this level with the lack of competition.

I'll probably let this team see me through next year as well.
    Yes as long almost all main squad have special ability, maybe in CL if you will have some problems but in league I really don't think so

Word of warning, You wont face too much competition until you reach the likes of Level 10 where there are more seasonal managers around, no need to have very high rated players in terms of quality until then. I do like the naming of players after actors lol... a strong 5* in the earlier levels is normally enough to win leagues, If you have 6*scouts then it should not be a problem at all.

Get Mike Myers in for the right midfield lol He's actually not a bad footballer himself IRL, Played a few times on socceraid.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-27-2012 at 01:08 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Word of warning, You wont face too much competition until you reach the likes of Level 10 where there are more seasonal managers around, no need to have very high rated players in terms of quality until then. I do like the naming of players after actors lol... a strong 5* in the earlier levels is normally enough to win leagues, If you have 6*scouts then it should not be a problem at all.

Get Mike Myers in for the right midfield lol He's actually not a bad footballer himself IRL, Played a few times on socceraid.
    Thanks for the advice. I figured a back 3 of Stallone, Van Damme and Swarchenegger wouldn't concede much, if any!

I think I'll set my aim of getting two youths to Legend, and then intensive training an expensive 18yo striker next season to world class perhaps. The rest of my players can do me through for next couple of seasons at least.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I figured a back 3 of Stallone, Van Damme and Swarchenegger wouldn't concede much, if any!

I think I'll set my aim of getting two youths to Legend, and then intensive training an expensive 18yo striker next season to world class perhaps. The rest of my players can do me through for next couple of seasons at least.
    You will win easy in the league + champions league for the next few seasons at the very least.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Good team,fo sho

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast