Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "

Rookie
    Well well ... for the matches today,

I lost the cup match 0-1 home against a higher lvl :/, and if that wasn't enough i've drawned in league match .... so atm i don't find the addecuate formation for this year, maybe i'll switch to a standard 4-4-2 ... apparently i'm getting knocked against it even with a v style motivated .... tomorrow another league match against an equal team and a champions match at night.

Still with a squad with full 5* players ^^' waiting for my token load so i can hire some scout players or 5* 99% ... ^^

Cheeeers

Rookie
    Updated team and new incorporations

Long time no posts was little busy :P i'm second currently with a very compétitve league, beated the ex 1st one :P and tomorrow i can claim my first postion ^^

Cheers

Rookie
    Hey mates

Well well things are getting very interesting in my league we're 3 now on top with 33 32 31 points and i'm third, i lost the 2 direct matches against them ^^' so i'll wait my revenge ...

Today was good, 2 easy wins on both league and CL with 0-4 and 1-7 respectively

Cheeers

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Hey mates

Well well things are getting very interesting in my league we're 3 now on top with 33 32 31 points and i'm third, i lost the 2 direct matches against them ^^' so i'll wait my revenge ...

Today was good, 2 easy wins on both league and CL with 0-4 and 1-7 respectively

Cheeers
    Nice to hear that, pretty close competition, I wish you to beat them and go back on first possition.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Yo yo my friends, still very busy those days so cannot post regulary,

well well the important match starts tomorrow, i'm second now equal with the third and 4 points from the first, and i'm facing 3thd tomorrow and first after ^^ so let just hope i don't get those random results or get beated at 89 min, cuz recently the first was winning on 89 or even 90 min for like 3 or 4 games .... really unfair lol.

and yes i'll finnaly update my team squad cuz i really changed all and believe me even with those players i'm not having an easy league :P

Cheeers

Rookie
    Yo yo, i finnally got my revenge on my two direct opponents 1-3 against the third and 5-1 today against the first so atm only 1 point différence let's hope he draw or lose a match so i can take my second league ^^

Cheers
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Yo yo, i finnally got my revenge on my two direct opponents 1-3 against the third and 5-1 today against the first so atm only 1 point différence let's hope he draw or lose a match so i can take my second league ^^

Cheers
    Don't give up :P you have chances, but be careful if you will make a mistake you can lose league too for sure.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Great work bro

inshaa allah you can do it

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Don't give up :P you have chances, but be careful if you will make a mistake you can lose league too for sure.
    Thkx bro, as i said i passed all the hard opponents right now i'll face the weak ones from now on, but yeah you're right a random result and the plan to get the league kaput ^^'

Let's hope not

Cheers

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Great work bro

inshaa allah you can do it
    Thanks mate, inchaalah he will draw tomorrow ( i don't want him to lose :P ) but it was a really nice league even if i finnish 2nd, it was fun ^^ and yes i'm in the final of CL won my away match 0-3 and my opponent is a friend from my league that i already won 0-4 away in league so let's just hope no random results ^^

Cheers and peace bro

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast