Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree790Likes

Thread: BvB (USA team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When my guys start a match they are at 95-99%.

At the end of the match they are just into the sickly yellow color, in the upper 70's. Some still green... GK takes naps I think.

I never start a training if the result of the training will leave the player at 75%, and neither too if it won't give them enough time to recover before their next match...

Unless I am feeding green packs and training on hard ('power' training)... but still I put them into green as far as possible without wasting any (green pack=15% max is 99%) before inititating any training. Ive recently been PTing and a swath of injuries ensued: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...njury-log.html

I always click on individuals for training rather than the whole team, or select bench and click off the guys that would be too tired.

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-08-2014 at 07:14 AM.
    Undercontrol and Buffs Mad like this.

Mid season.. it's been a fun League with lots of movement in the rankings.. anything could happen.
    I am just going to do my best and hope that's good enough for a Champs League spot when the dust settles:

BvB (USA team)-tabelle-mid.jpg

I'm happy to do well in Group play, but there are a couple of League mates, along with some other very strong teams that did so as well.

BvB (USA team)-cl_17.jpg

I drew 1-1 at his vs. Battistaboom, but hope to beat him soundly at mine. It's likely UniQ Milan will be who I face if I manage that.

His current squad:

BvB (USA team)-uniq.jpg

My guys right now:

BvB (USA team)-17-05d-sq.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-11-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Dreamer
    A 4-4-2 classic?! You are nuts :P
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Well I might get lucky like I did in League vs. him.

Since Joey Dunlop

BvB (USA team)-joey-final.jpg

was injured I was looking at the tranny list for anything special to help me this season, and I found:

BvB (USA team)-k-kat.png

I liked his name, and his attributes, if he turns out to be good he might "emigrate" yet keep his name.

Joey, meanwhile will be a great addition his new team.
    They had been doing poorly enough tanking was a possibility this season but have climbed up to a respectable spot, and so getting up to a cl spot is a reasonable goal:

BvB (USA team)-ffb.jpg
    Buffs Mad and Ricardo82 like this.

This has been the most competitive League ever for me...so many really strong teams in it, anything can still happen. I could make it up to a CL spot! Or I could fail to promote! It's awesome.

Since I'm out of both Cup and Champs (two draws.. they scored more at mine) I think if I try my best I might get that CL spot:

BvB (USA team)-fixtrs_.jpg

The worst game was vs. blue brazil, my answer to ND failed big time, along with me not being there to change it, horrible. So I am open to suggestions about countering ND (please!)

BvB (USA team)-tab.jpg

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-16-2014 at 01:37 AM.

BvB (USA team)-fixx.jpg

The draw felt a bit trollish:

BvB (USA team)-bmg.jpg

But I'm still in contention:

BvB (USA team)-tabel.jpg

I hope to win the last remaining matches, but so do my opponents, so each will be a challenge:

BvB (USA team)-3ast-4.jpg

I bought a pack of greens to work on a couple of my old guys before next season. Regan, Zakaria and Fowlie should all make enough cones to be 5* again next Season.

BvB (USA team)-trnn.jpg

I'be been saying what a tough League this is, but I wanted to show it too (from #1 on down):

BvB (USA team)-ub87.jpg

BvB (USA team)-me.jpg

BvB (USA team)-kickers_.jpg

BvB (USA team)-uniq.jpg

BvB (USA team)-blue-brazikl.jpg

BvB (USA team)-glasgow.jpg

BvB (USA team)-squiggle.jpg

BvB (USA team)-chaudenay.jpg

BvB (USA team)-kars-sk.jpg

BvB (USA team)-luis.jpg

BvB (USA team)-samek.jpg

BvB (USA team)-newcastle.jpg

BvB (USA team)-bmg_.jpg

BvB (USA team)-arrowford.jpg

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-21-2014 at 08:29 AM. Reason: corrected order

Levi has been sold. I needed to bail out a lower Team of mine that had a player they could not sell.
    I wanted a better ST, too. So I bought this guy:

BvB (USA team)-filip.jpg

He is *not* a gem he is almost certainly a slow trainer, a youth from a team above me.
    But that's ok, I won't power train him, he'll stay as long as he's useful as a back-up ST.

Final tabel:

BvB (USA team)-17-final-tabel.jpg

The Champion's two losses were to Blue Brazil... and my team.

Gives me hope if he's in my League next Season!!

Final stats for my boys:

BvB (USA team)-17-final-stats.jpg

BvB (USA team)-17-snap.jpg

BvB (USA team)-17-hist.jpg

Offensive Player of the Season:

BvB (USA team)-17-tt.jpg

Defensive Player of the Season:

BvB (USA team)-17-stewie.jpg

Honorable Mention:

BvB (USA team)-17-j-g.jpg

Along with the ST mentioned earlier, I picked up an MC in case Keough's form doesn't pick up in the new Season. But no other changes planned, at least not the in first few days. Unless I see a particulary good ST.

Since I still need to save up for the World Arena, I have raised my tickets prices two $ instead of one more for the new Season, now my fans pay the outrageous sum of 20$ to see their beloved team. (21 for CL and 22 for Cup) Yeah, I know it could be a lot more... but.. I have been managing this team how I feel one should be and I hate teams that extort their fans.

_____________________________________End of Season 17_____________________________________

Ha! I was looking for an ST but also I am always looking for AMR/MR since they are almost nonexistent on my server...

Found this guy:

BvB (USA team)-sam-b.jpg

He and my old guy can talk gibberish to each other... He cost 8 Tokens.
    The other bidder should have looked at my team before wasting his T

Alas, that means someone gets sold. Since no way I'm selling Twellman for some time, it *has* to be Bobo Jr.
    But (like many I have sold) I couldn't sell him to just anyone, he's going to f.f.b. (which *just* failed to tank last Season so will be for sure this one)

BvB (USA team)-jr-final.jpg

Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast