Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Like Tree790Likes

Thread: BvB (USA team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

Worst. Season. EVER.

At least I'm not alone, a couple of my League friends also failed to promote this Season. And no one was tanking.
    Managing a few really awesome matches this Season, made it more fun than it could have been.
    I wonder what my Team morale will do since this is the first time relegating for this Team. I expect I will have to buy a packet a of Blue boosters tomorrow.

BvB (USA team)-18-final-tabel.jpg

I will miss being in CL next Season, it will be weird to have so few matches.

BvB (USA team)-18-cl.jpg

BvB (USA team)-snap18-1.jpg

I guess it must count attendance at CL final too?
    Otherwise having an average higher than capacity (183k) is weird.

BvB (USA team)-snap18-2.jpg

BvB (USA team)-18-ssn-stats.jpg

Player of the Season goes to Michael Zorc. Everyone on my team (just about) has had poor matches in this rough Season, but he also has had some brilliant performances, and is crazily one of my high scorers.

My Defensive player of the Season is... Justin Case! Although Jack Regan was a close second, having gotten some 9's, Case wins because he is the only player to not get less than 7 rating this Season. I hope his solid form continues.

BvB (USA team)-tophat2.jpg

BvB (USA team)-18-contracts.jpg

_____________________________________End of Season 18_____________________________________
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-21-2014 at 12:16 AM.
    Buffs Mad and Chester FC like this.

Here's how they start Season 19, League Level 18:

BvB (USA team)-start-19.jpg

I had 200 saved which I applied after signing contracts.
    Even Reeder had earned a point, yay! He'll never gain another star, though.
    Chris Rath likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Here's how they start Season 19, League Level 18:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	start 19.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	29880

I had 200 saved which I applied after signing contracts.
    Even Reeder had earned a point, yay! He'll never gain another star, though.
    That's a wierd formation not my type, to many defenders but anyway your team look good!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I've been trying different things, I like defense formations so it works for me. It is just a slight variation from another one where I put 3N on back line (dubbed the T-Shirt), these aren't standard, but then they have to guess what will counter it.

Also if I move guys around it's Maple Leaf... or make a sub and have 4 1 4 1, etc. I like moving guys around for more defense or offense depending how the match is going.

Good Job Cat, nice team, and good luck !
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thanks Simohamed Si!

My Team is looking good right now, since I failed to promote. I've been looking for replacements for a couple of my old guys for awhile and this gives me another season to look. Mostly for an AML/ML though if I see a likely ML I might be willing to train since the dual role players are like diamonds of the first water -- rare and expensive. The ones I favorite to watch have gone to well over market value. I keep hoping my Youth facility will hand me something useful.

Right now my guys look like this:

BvB (USA team)-1st-wk-stats.jpg

3rd right now in League, worst match so far drew vs. a friend who plays 442. Eh. Not too surprised with that. Got hammered out of Cup by an active manager a level above who went into debt getting a couple of new guys the day before. Rats.

Where are they now?

Updates on some of my favorite players that started on BvB but have moved on to one of my no money teams.
    They all still play surprisingly well for old guys!

Three are on Chatty FC (formerly f.f.b.):

BvB (USA team)-jr_.jpg

BvB (USA team)-ty__.jpg

BvB (USA team)-pat__.jpg

a couple more are on Domino FC, a level below so their stars are wrong in the pix:

BvB (USA team)-tka__.jpg

BvB (USA team)-joey__.jpg
    Chester FC likes this.

I have reached the second level of opera outfit, ball cap, soccer ball & cleats!

BvB (USA team)-achoo.jpg

I will take a couple more seasons to get the the first level of shaking hands!

BvB (USA team)-moggy.jpg

Minutes later, I got 3rd level ball cap and noticed it includes a scarf and stripey flag. I like it.

BvB (USA team)-cap.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-28-2014 at 09:04 AM.
    Chester FC likes this.

Being in a weak League is not very challenging, and I'm happy to say I'm not the only actively managed Team in my League. So it will be fun, but promotion not in question, a CL spot certainly possible.

I need to improve my roster, though. I am considering carrying only one goal keeper. I have tried this already on a couple Teams, successfully.. but I have to have the will to keep 15 red boosters on hand at any time.

So, I have been deciding who to keep, and Jack Regan is going to get sold... to Chatty FC. maybe this season. maybe not. It really depends on what youth my facility gives me, and if I find what I want, ever, on the TL.

I get youths tomorrow. I *really* want a left or either footed ML, or, a GK. Anyone want to give odds on me getting a 3* 12T ST?

Ohh what has Mr. Scout found...

BvB (USA team)-kiki.png

I really like funny names.

Oh yeah *did* get crappy st:
    BvB (USA team)-ahahaha.jpg
    released into the wild...
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-04-2014 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Bought him. :)

Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast