Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
Like Tree790Likes

Thread: BvB (USA team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Lost next match, now in 2nd. But, I play no. 1 today, maybe things go my way...

BvB (USA team)-untitled1.jpg

BvB (USA team)-untitled2.jpg

BvB (USA team)-untitled3.jpg

BvB (USA team)-untitled4.jpg

BvB (USA team)-untitled.jpg

grrr.

BvB (USA team)-screenshot_2015-09-05-10-08-27.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and TheAdix like this.

Wow, it must be tough for you because your striker is really not good enough (K Bobo).. but i think musial can live to expectation, why don't you put 2 striker instead ? Because in my experience with 2 striker always there is the flop one and the better one, it's seldom both..
    anw, is it really the higher your team and the more you spend money on token the harder opponents you get in cup and league ?

I, on occasion, do play two, but.. only rarely, when I want attacking. I prefer one ST, it's just my preference to play defensive with attacking wingers or midfielder (Kuhn really needs more playing) I just got a new ST to try to replace the aging Bobo, who has indeed been a real disappointment this season.

This team I spend less on now than I once did, the amount you spend is really not important, I think the important part is enjoying the game. I have a lot of fun with this team... but Cup has been impossible. Look at my trophies on first page, you can see CL has been challenging but not impossible.

Having a 4 star team is fun too, you know? I also run a team on in game T.. which I have a lot of fun with, too. Not so many trophies, it's true, but it's a different sort of fun, every victory is savored more

BvB (USA team)-untitled.jpg
    BvB (USA team)-untitled1.png
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I, on occasion, do play two, but.. only rarely, when I want attacking. I prefer one ST, it's just my preference to play defensive with attacking wingers or midfielder (Kuhn really needs more playing) I just got a new ST to try to replace the aging Bobo, who has indeed been a real disappointment this season.

This team I spend less on now than I once did, the amount you spend is really not important, I think the important part is enjoying the game. I have a lot of fun with this team... but Cup has been impossible. Look at my trophies on first page, you can see CL has been challenging but not impossible.

Having a 4 star team is fun too, you know? I also run a team on in game T.. which I have a lot of fun with, too. Not so many trophies, it's true, but it's a different sort of fun, every victory is savored more
    yeah, i see that you've been struggling to win cups.. Is it because your team was always been above average quality so you got a challenging opponents ?

Hmm, maybe I should try to reduce my team quality at the end of this season so the next season I will play league, cup, and cl with 4 star quality team..
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hi Cat,

I'm playing 4-2(dmc)-3(ML MC MR)-1 and I need your help.

How play your team after change of pressing style from High to Low. Do you try Defensive mentality instead Normal?

Thank you in advance!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Actually with Low pressing on I put it on either Normal, and use arrows on wingers forward and D line back, with the more defensive DMC also arrowed back; and if playing Defensive I put only red arrows on wingers. Sometimes, just one of them.. no arrows on D 'cos I'll play Man v. Man if I am playing defensive.. unless they are way better.
    it really depends on who I am against, where I put arrows, if I am playing Normal, Def, or Attack etc.

I am not great at giving this sort of advice, as I feel that your team is likely much different from mine.
    I think putting a screen shot of your team in Formations and Tactics will get better advice than I can give.

A good thing to do when making changes in this game is not to make very many at one time -ideally, only one- because with too many you can't tell what worked as clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuro View Post
    yeah, i see that you've been struggling to win cups.. Is it because your team was always been above average quality so you got a challenging opponents ?

Hmm, maybe I should try to reduce my team quality at the end of this season so the next season I will play league, cup, and cl with 4 star quality team..
    Absolutely.. I have only a couple times faced teams my level in Cup. I consider it, and a Triple, the Impossible Dream.

You can get a better draw if you are willing to gut it down to three or four star, but remember, that is MINIMUM squad, 14, and the best 14 are counted into the average.
    Samuro likes this.

BvB (USA team)-grrargh-.jpg

BvB (USA team)-mm_.jpg