Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Orlova FC & Orlova Academy (Romanian & Czech Teams)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Important update on storage, I finished with blue/black jerseys, I have all of them also I bought the second premium emblem, just for collection .

Now I will start with red/black it should take around 3,4 seasons till I will have them all
    Adel Gamal and NTNK like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I got a 6 stars, close to 7, 25y old scout (the only one 1 point away from 7 stars), dC with WD as SA.

and a 5-0 win in league.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I got a 6 stars, close to 7, 25y old scout (the only one 1 point away from 7 stars), dC with WD as SA.

and a 5-0 win in league.
    It is very rare you find a scout player thats exactly 1 skill point away from 7*
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Damn, hard game, 7-4 tomorrow I have even an harder game, fuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm scared, if I will win that one till end I should have pretty easy games. If everything went like I want today and tomorrow (very possible) I will be 1st for the firs time this season.

Wierd or no, I never saw 1st and the end of the day

11-0 1st atm, 3 points advantage but my opponents didn't play.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-10-2013 at 07:58 AM.

New category on description: Donating/Gifts (which I send till now, 4 premium emblems and 13 jerseys till now).

Also when I will have time, I will upload the list with videos.

Orlova FC & Orlova Academy (Romanian & Czech Teams)-untitled.jpg

I never expect to get back all this points, but looks likes I did it! With a loooooooooooot of luck and chance I finished with 3 more points then second one. My best experience, I can say.

preview from days 16 to 28, I didn't had time to record daily my games like I use it to do it before, so I mad one with all and some extra.

Music on video, will come too (in time).
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-12-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Orlova FC are the kings, Orlova FC will win league next season, something that July Fourth didn't manage in Level 9.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I can't know that 100% last season, I had 4 teams 5 stars but yes, I should (and I will!)

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast