Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Orlova FC & Orlova Academy (Romanian & Czech Teams)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    Oh play with Buying token, now wonder such good players and nice trophies..

no offence,

but if u want challange,
    create new account and play without "real money" and lets rockin'!

I'm not donating and more then that I always win or run-up to final without taking to much care about even with normal, I won easy legue and CL with 12 tokens at the end of the season this was last season on some account.

You just need to know how to do and you need to watch this like a game not like a real fotbal game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm not donating and more then that I always win or run-up to final without taking to much care about even with normal, I won easy legue and CL with 12 tokens at the end of the season this was last season on some account.

You just need to know how to do and you need to watch this like a game not like a real fotbal game.
    Yes! Totally agree. Buying token dont gurentee you to get nice thropies. Dont gurentee you to get good player that you want. Buying token only make you play easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Joko Tingkir View Post
    Yes! Totally agree. Buying token dont gurentee you to get nice thropies. Dont gurentee you to get good player that you want. Buying token only make you play easier.
    You said very good but sometimes you need to be a bit lucky, I remember few levels ago, I think I was 5 if I am not wrong I played versus a guy who had much better team then me in CL Final, it was 1-0 for me, then 2-1 for him and in '89 I scored for 2-2, then it was 3-3 in extra time and I beated him at penalty
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

yeah i know token is not everything,

me play without token (i mean only free token and not buying with fb credits) also always won the league at 1st place, only 1 time at 2nd place..
    also 1st place and 2nd place on CL

well yes im agree with u we need to know what to do and come to watch our team on live game..

add me!

add you where? )

Pff my finances are not so good, as long I didn't play Top11 for last 2 seasons, I was staying on same level, I start to go out of moneys as long I gived one time around 30+M and then almost 50M and my rewards was around 20M I need some ideas about how I should get moneys.

I don't want to give tokens for moneys like direct exchange, I prefer to buy free contract players are re-sell them, at this moment my objectiv is to buy around 50 players or around 100 tokens till the end of this season and sell them after that (all players free of contract), and if I will sell each one with 2M-4M I can make easay 100-150M .

Any better idea? Note: I just finished an other stadium (today) and next one is 50M + ......

add you where? )
    forum friend list haha

Pff my finances are not so good, as long I didn't play Top11 for last 2 seasons, I was staying on same level, I start to go out of moneys as long I gived one time around 30+M and then almost 50M and my rewards was around 20M I need some ideas about how I should get moneys.

I don't want to give tokens for moneys like direct exchange, I prefer to buy free contract players are re-sell them, at this moment my objectiv is to buy around 50 players or around 100 tokens till the end of this season and sell them after that (all players free of contract), and if I will sell each one with 2M-4M I can make easay 100-150M .

Any better idea? Note: I just finished an other stadium (today) and next one is 50M + ......
    ah i got same problem with u,

i dont know why i can run out of money, i only have 7M now,after build new stadion,

it doesnt enuf for 5 stars player now in my level (season 7)

20 yrs old 5 star player minimum 9M above

@Okta, same story but I had 60M and if I will give 50M now for next stadium I will remain with 10M and I want at least 100M for transfers, but for me is not such a good problem as long I can buy moneys with tokens but still I will try to buy free agent players and sell them after that for much more moneys.

My personal record of players in my team, ) don't worry I'm not keeping them.

Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 12-18-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast