Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Orlova FC & Orlova Academy (Romanian & Czech Teams)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Attachment 298

Thats my team for this season and I'm not planning to buy anybody (except 1 mc for which I made some offert) also I didn't bought anybody, this players are from level 7. I should not have problems but you never know...
    you have great squad i think you are going to beat any one if you played with 4 5 1 V stile motivated ... try it with your current players just put the DL and replace him with striker and play with one striker and see if it works good then continue with it

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    yes, I wanted to try but the problem is my strikers both have very good points on attack
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    don't depend on the players you have and then put the formation ... but but the formation if you have DL 5* 99% and if not continue with this

Seems like I got pwn when I really didn't expected. I can't find an explication and honestly it never happen to me and I never saw a better gk then this one or worst players then mine.

I recored first few minutes and I got error with no space on hard so ... it closed, I hope I will find a way, I still have the record and temporar file, maybe I will find a way to fix it and show to you.

Orlova FC & Orlova Academy (Romanian & Czech Teams)-13.jpgOrlova FC & Orlova Academy (Romanian & Czech Teams)-12.jpg

He shooted only 2 times and both goals he scored with head.

22 shots (1 goal) - 8 shots (2goals)
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 12-18-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Seems like I got pwn when I really didn't expected. I can't find an explication and honestly it never happen to me and I never saw a better gk then this one or worst players then mine.

I recored first few minutes and I got error with no space on hard so ... it closed, I hope I will find a way, I still have the record and temporar file, maybe I will find a way to fix it and show to you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	312Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	313

He shooted only 2 times and both goals he scored with head.

22 shots (1 goal) - 8 shots (2goals)
    I'm surprised for all of this shoots and only one goal
    Can you post the formations fro you and your opponent ?

let's see what happened and pls tell me if you put any player out of his position or not .

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I'm surprised for all of this shoots and only one goal
    Can you post the formations fro you and your opponent ?

let's see what happened and pls tell me if you put any player out of his position or not .
    Everything was clear, when you have 5,6 chances 1-1 with GK and you put them all over the bar ) and I used them on their place, at least this I know

This guy formation is Boieng 474 [3DC-1DMC-4(wide-midfielders)-1AMC-1ST].

Banned
    and your formation?

My formation was like always, 3DC-1DMC-2MC-1AML-1AMR-2ST but it was clear that they didn't wanted me to win as long I saw "a great time pass to X - he put it over the bar" 4 bilions time.

Gift for NTNK
    NTNK likes this.

Received

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast