Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Orlova FC & Orlova Academy (Romanian & Czech Teams)

Banned
    You did it?
    What I said to you from the 1st ?

I told you that you can do it and don't be upset ... don't give up and it was a dream for you to win the trophy and finally it become a true and you got it

Good work m8

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    You did it?
    What I said to you from the 1st ?

I told you that you can do it and don't be upset ... don't give up and it was a dream for you to win the trophy and finally it become a true and you got it

Good work m8
    Yes and I the trophy is for you Adel!
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes and I the trophy is for you Adel!
    Thx so much ... then put it in my trophy room :P

Great work my friend ad i hope you do better this season

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Thx so much ... then put it in my trophy room :P

Great work my friend ad i hope you do better this season
    Now I have CL too, but I have few very good teams who can beat him if they will make some transfers, it won't be easy but is normal for CL, league I don't know but I'm sure I will be against a team called ReaperR, I was with him always on an other acc where I don't play anymore, I already saw he's team, he have few 6 stars and 1 scout already, I will have big problems if I will be against him, he always had good team, I mananged to beat him from that other team 2 times and 1 time I finished on 2nd with same points like him, he's team was 6 stars and mine was 4 here should be easier but I will see.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Now I have CL too, but I have few very good teams who can beat him if they will make some transfers, it won't be easy but is normal for CL, league I don't know but I'm sure I will be against a team called ReaperR, I was with him always on an other acc where I don't play anymore, I already saw he's team, he have few 6 stars and 1 scout already, I will have big problems if I will be against him, he always had good team, I mananged to beat him from that other team 2 times and 1 time I finished on 2nd with same points like him, he's team was 6 stars and mine was 4 here should be easier but I will see.
    If you have friends in your list from the same level ... delete them till you know your league table and add them again if you wanted ... but this to avoid playing against any unneeded/repetitive opponents used to play with/against

@Adel Gamal, thank you, I know that, he was against me but on an other acc, and how I didn't play few seasons on Orlova he is same level like me now.

Anyway it will be my pleasure to defete him

Orlova FC & Orlova Academy (Romanian & Czech Teams)-11111111111111.png

7 stars player *ST*, I hope he will score at least 60 goals in all competitions.

Rookie
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11111111111111.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	907

7 stars player *ST*, I hope he will score at least 60 goals in all competitions.
    Niiiiice hope so for you my friend

We are back on 1st! I have game against 2nd today, but I won't be home to watch, should not be a problem even like that.

Banned
    We are back on 1st! I have game against 2nd today, but I won't be home to watch, should not be a problem even like that.
    I'm like you will face too much strong player and I'll not be home to watch it ... and I think I'll lose even though I'm the stronger with 5 in rating at least in all main squad ... but what I can say or expect from too much bad guys out their form always ?

I hope you do it and win and I hope my team do the impossible and win

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast