Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 442
Like Tree482Likes

Thread: Kirchroa FC (Dutch team)

  1. #61
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    trophy's updated

  2. #62
    Dreamer Croft Original's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Champions league

    The groups in this season

    You have your friend in the same league, I think this means if you finish 1st & 2nd you cant meet each other until the final.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

    League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2


    The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

    League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

  3. #63
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    You have your friend in the same league, I think this means if you finish 1st & 2nd you cant meet each other until the final.
    Yes I know. Last season I had played against him.
    Last edited by Wiesse; 08-25-2013 at 10:48 PM.

  4. #64
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    We have also played the first game of the cup. We have a opponent that is stronger than us. We played away and the first victory is a fact.



    I started with 4-2-2-2 hexagon in the first half and the beginning from the second half. I had a lead of 2-0. In the 73' I switched to 4-5-1 v style to keep the result.
    casper™ and Croft Original like this.

  5. #65
    Rookie Pasq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    94
    Nice start against an 'selfie'
    Wiesse likes this.

    ---------------------------------
    Team showcase
    ---------------------------------


  6. #66
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    updated the opening post

  7. #67
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    We have also played the first game of the cup. We have a opponent that is stronger than us. We played away and the first victory is a fact.



    I started with 4-2-2-2 hexagon in the first half and the beginning from the second half. I had a lead of 2-0. In the 73' I switched to 4-5-1 v style to keep the result.
    Great score away. Well done.
    Wiesse likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  8. #68
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802


    This season we are only looking for a ST. With playing 2 ST is short. We are also watching to the youth.
    At the moment we are selling no one. Or the player must have a bad statics.

  9. #69
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Hi,
    what are your usual orders for 3-5-2 V-Style?

  10. #70
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by postboy99 View Post
    Hi,
    what are your usual orders for 3-5-2 V-Style?
    my orders are:

    mentality: Normal
    passing: Down both flank
    pressure: own half
    tackling: normal
    passing: mixed
    marking: zonal

    But that's work for me. You must try a few games and play with the orders

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast