Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

Well, 7-0 too in the 2nd CL match, Akgun scored from FK and França assisted Giuntoli from Corner so, now I know who works and where... the other team had a good amount of cards, straight red and 4 yellows, 3 in few minutes. Giuntoli and Akgun scored double, Akgun MoM 9,2

Nice

The cards---
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-cl-2.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-cl-22.jpg

Season 51 day 14

We won 8-0 Giuntoli x3 then Gorter Giannistanis Gortr Giuntoli Akgun, so Giuntoli scored x4.
    We leaders, now for the CL match that we won 3-1 at home.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-s51-j14-tops.jpg

Is the season 51 and really put me very sad don't have a registre of my best players history....

Really I wait for at least a section where to see these title and a "editable text" at least in what we can write the name of the player xtra info such as amount of goals or what was achieved and the season.... something light.... now came to my memory 40 seasons ago when Edgar davids played... nostalgic really dont have any data from then...

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-tops-t51-day-25.jpg

Choose manager, -Mmmhhh a League this season, a Lague with tomatoe lol

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-mouchef.jpg

Season 51 ending

MC Giannistanis retire with 32 age, 427 matches 102 goals

Correa retires with 34 after 405 and 108 goals been amr amc aml.

Nikolaev will retire next season, now have 33 age and 481 matches with 24 goals so cann arrive till 500 matches.

Today during the 2nd associaions match i discovered that my man for Freekick is Guintoli and the man for corners is Malka. These guys + win bonus converted a 1-2 in a 5-2.

We won the 3rd place so still suming.

Well, analizing the match seems the manager like me thinks that the sub's have direct impact in the match, and worked when did the sub in the 11' but, I did some movements to try to control this, and worked.
    França scored when I used him as DMC when I changed the defense to a 3-1 style, in the place of 4 dc'(r-l)s.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-assoc-season-52-1.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 12-18-2016 at 09:28 PM.
    Duncton likes this.

Has ben a good mornin' lol 2T 2 Nordgens, a Dribbler Swedish MC age 21 from Matter A.C. and a Greek AMC-AML age 19 from Portly F.C.
    Maslic and Arabatzis, lets see now how they train and the impact that they have inside the team.

Make public part of my opinion as player, which Ive moved to the admins:

In general terms:
    By my viewpoint as player, this has been a good year with many news, the game in general terms IMO is cool despite can improve in some aspects as "make feel managers important creating ratings", and some more news but, generally the change has been good, despite that is a football manager game and have this point of repetitive.

As negative point I too think that the game is decompensated, with the Loans problem, the no limit % in the skills, that now in some sense onvert the scouts in these type of players that are not enough as before to make the differance, because I can have 300% in 5 skills and will be like I face a potatoe, or the diffeance of market advantadge in Cup and CL (what lately has dsturbed my eternal calm) is something that "do not have any reason to stay with us, something that easily can be solved, and something that if do not exist will give us a more fair game".

Happy new year 2017 to all forumers

Well, 2 days ago, on January 27 our club had it's 4th anniversary

Proud really despite all, to keep alive our team for so long. Now due lack of time I will be some time playing just for the OMA Association basically, and maybe I will try for summer starting a League and some seasons.

What can I say, or what I wanna say, about all our history and about what I expect as a long term Top Eleven manager?

I have to say that we hav some very cool improvements, Associations is a greate feature, the redution of injuries is something that mostly of managers like (despite by my teaste I would like to change it slightly to be more realistic so, increase the ratio and create 1 day injuries, which can affect slightly the way that we manage the team...), we have now the option to train skills individually, and too a new competition for 5th - 8th that I really see with interest.

I think that would be great recovery the job centre, and work per targets (maybe having the option "to save" our club and link a 2nd for this, or something like this)... I would like to see teams with more personality, having the option to train and potentiate the formations used to be able to beat for example higher level teams with defensive formations well trained and applying a bonus...
    I would like to see Mourinho as manager of our scout list, to test these guys playing VS them...
    And I would like to see Top Eleven making feel managers more important adding world-server rankings and maybe creating a Top Eleven year tournament -without tricks avaliable- and play a big real competition with a final between 2 managers from arround the world with a prize, as the big games do (you want a million dollars? just play and show you'r the best.
    And I like the idea to see T11 involved with real teams, so really I think would be great go mor far away and creat a amateur team giving the option to the managers t manage it. because the strategies we apply when we play Top Eleven can be perfectly applied in real life and this can be cool.

I ask a little bit too much but, think big, little grasshoper
    Last edited by khris; 01-29-2017 at 04:58 PM.
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.

1st time that happens

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-malka-extension.jpg

Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast