Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

LOL I proved the 2 new MC's ina friendly against AEPRE Tigers and they had a "4" as rating... one had a 6 the 1st match... is curious because I see that they try to do actions, they shoot, the participe in the game, but don't finish what they do...

I will train these 2 guys and think what will I do..
    one called Rob Downes, from England, and the other from a friend team that played against us in semifinals of CL.. Barca FC.. player is called Maor Hanson, from Israel, ... will sell probably Downes if.. I don't see a clear change in max. 2 days...
    and I will go for what I know is good... a nordgen.. or who know...? I did not add a acadamy player since our superstar Zumalakarregui, so I will see because I have faith in my academy, always have surprises... is this thing called QG, Quality Guarantee

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-downes-t24-fichaje.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-hason-fichaje-t24.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 10-23-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    Simohamed Si likes this.

Rob Downes will be sold after comprove that is a TF.

TOTAL FAILER

I wasted 3 Tokens and 69Millions. I probably will recovery the cash, and this weekend will go for a Nordgen.

Downes can do a passing! no he try to shoot!! ohh he fail, was a great shoot...

Downes dribbling! one! two! three! lost the ball.

Downes have the ball! decides to shoot! ohh for a little bit!

Downes in front the goalkeeper! pprove the shoot!! Goooal!!! ..ouch, nope, the ball touch the net.

(-__-)' ma patience is Over.

Well I sold a 1* player from the academy, and did offer in negotiations for a DC/DL, age 19. I wait fot news.

In league I had a 0-0 against the 2nd better team that can face me, so I'm 2nd in the Top.

In Cup, I deleted a level 19 in first round and now with a 1-0 home and 2-2 away I deleted a lvel 17
    Nostbakken scored the 2 goals in first half, after the 0-2 the other manager, that chenged schedule to play near 1am, scored 2 more goals but, not enough.

So we are in 3rd round. Now I will meditate a lot of what to do lol...

well, I updated the Museum and added 2 pics of the trophy room.
    In the 1st page of this thread, now too I have to foundthe pic of the players I had every season, to complete the history part that I started in this page and all will look more super LOL

Was good to change the economic advisor of the club LOL

I obtained for 1T a free agent of 56,3M of value... I had 160M so the budget will be increased 25% :3

Now I need my Nordgen... tomorrow morning maybe

I did not attend the CL match but, my players did he work very well, they won 0-5 and we have 9 points and no goals recived in this CL edition yet

Zé Roberto MoM and Zumalakarregui injuried at the end of match, but... I'm very happy :3

Well, lost cup 2-0 against the only friend that play with me, me level 16 he 18, Zumalakarregui was injuried and players tired so, what I've said, the atention in League and Champions League. 3rd round is enough.

Well, news from Münich.
    The Club announce the creation of a new Team that will be called TSV 1860 Münich with the idea to do the opposite training tactic and comprove what happen if I add the cones in defense/attack in the place to try to reach the 10* speed as a 1st target.

I will use the account of Port Vale FC.

Port Vale FC I adore you. I don't know what happened with Saransh... sure contract expired and no renew LOL

Thats what I call a player that contributes:

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-player-contributes.jpg

and 50Tokens well used

Day 9, 2 injuries of Zé Roberto and Nostbakken in CL match, but we won 4-0 the 3rd and we are in the next round

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-day-9-cl.jpg

Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast