Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: London City (English Team)

Day 6. LEAGUE (Round 4)

LONDON CITY (97.5) 5-0 (85.2) FC BAHMUT

A good home win keeps us on the heels of the leading teams. Wayne Dixon managed to weave his way through, to open the scoring after just nine minutes. Vener Chekmarev added a second on 38'. Just as the half was finishing, Chris Pigott set Sergio Bilbao to score our third. Three minutes into the second half, Dixon made a chance which Aiden James finished off. Bilbao finished the scoring by heading home a Chekmarev corner with 17 minutes remaining. Chekmarev was consequently made man of the match.

Starting XI: R.Williams, D,Jones, D.Allen, J.Watts, M.Wood, S.Bilbao, V.Chekmarev, A.James, W.Ali, C.Pigott, W.Dixon

Substitution: Murat Ozturk replaced Allen

Man of the Match: VENER CHEKMAREV

Main Highlights:

09'...WAYNE DIXON opens the scoring with a solo effort
    35'...Nesteruk given a yellow card
    38'...VENER CHEKMAREV makes it 2-0
    45'...SERGIO BILBAO scores from a Chris Pigott pass
    48'...AIDEN JAMES is set up by Dixon to make it four
    73'...Murat Ozturk replaces Allen
    73'...SERGIO BILBAO heads home a Chekmarev corner
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Day 6. CUP (Qualifying Round, 2nd Leg)

LONDON CITY (97.5) 0-3 (109.3) FC LIOTRU

Our interest in the cup, ended with this defeat (0-5 on aggregate), against our Italian visitors. After losing the first game 0-2, we needed to make a good start, but the reverse happened. Devins scored after only 2 minutes, to effectively finish the tie. It was two after just 12 minutes, and then when the referee awarded Liotru a penalty, from which they scored on 23', the tie was all over. We switched to all out attack after this, and with due credit, we managed to play the remaining 67 minutes without conceding again. So now its just down to playing league matches for the rest of the season.

Starting XI: L.Bartha, M.Lepe, D.Allen, J.Watts, B.Gonzalez, V.Chekmarev, A.James, S.Noda, W.Ali, C.Charlton, W.Dixon

Substitutions: Chris Pigott replaced Watts, Dean Goody replaced Chekmarev

Man of the Match: -

Main Highlights:

02'...DEVINS puts Liotru in front
    12'...DOS SANTOS adds a second
    23'...Jonathan Watts concedes a penalty and is booked
    23'...DEVINS converts the penalty
    33'...Nimptsch receives a yellow card
    52'...Dean Goody replaces Chekmarev
    52'...Chris Pigott replaces Watts
    LONDON CITY

Day 7. LEAGUE (Round 5)

DON FC (89.3) 0-4 (97.5) LONDON CITY

Our first ever visit to Aruba produced our first away win in the league, after 2 draws. The match turned out to be easier than we had expected. Wayne Dixon set up Calvin Charlton to score our first on the 20' mark. When Saucedo conceded a penalty after 32, Dixon stepped up to fire past the 'keeper. In the 70th minute, Vener Chekmarev made a goal for himself to increase our lead. And then with eleven minutes left on the clock, the Dixon/Charlton duo, combined again to produce a replica of the opening goal, to make the game safe. Captain, Jonathan Watts collected another man of the match award.

Starting XI: L.Bartha, D.Jones, D.Allen, J.Watts, B.Gonzalez, S.Bilbao, V.Chekmarev, A.James, W.Ali, C.Charlton, W.Dixon

Substitution: Matthew Wood replaced Gonzalez

Man of the Match: JONATHAN WATTS

Main Highlights:

20'...CALVIN CHARLTON scores from a Dixon pass
    32'...Saucedo given yellow and concedes a penalty
    32'...WAYNE DIXON converts the spot kick
    68'...Matthew Wood replaces Gonzalez
    70'...VENER CHEKMAREV scores City's third
    79'...CALVIN CHARLTON gets a carbon copy of the first goal
    83'...Sergio Bilbao collects a yellow card to incur a one match ban
    LONDON CITY

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Keep going on this road :P
    Raykco likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Day 8. LEAGUE (Round 6).

LONDON CITY (97.5) 6-2 (90.7) PTO ALCUDIA

The first of our seasonal matches against our old rivals ended with one of our best ever results against them. It took just ten minutes for Aiden James to conjure a goal, to put us ahead. Six minutes later, Calvin Charlton supplied a pass that Wayne Dixon planted firmly into the net. Telanov pulled one back on the half hour, but two Shinji Noda strikes gave us a useful 4-1 lead at the break. Ten minutes into the second half, Gimenez reduced the deficit for Alcudia. Charlton added a fifth for us, finishing off a move from Murat Ozturk and he got his own personal second goal with six minutes remaining. The sponsors decided that Charlton's contribution merited the man of the match award.

Starting XI: L.Bartha, D.Jones, D.Allen, M.Ozturk, B.Gonzalez, S.Noda, V.Chekmarev, A.James, R.Kelly, C.Charlton, W.Dixon

Substitution: Homer Simpson replaced Chekmarev

Man of the Match: CALVIN CHARLTON

Main Highlights:

10'...AIDEN JAMES produces a fine solo effort to open the scoring
    16'...WAYNE DIXON scores from a Calvin Charlton pass
    31'...Ronan Kelly gets a yellow card
    31'...TELANOV scores for Alcudia
    37'...SHINJI NODA scores a fine goal
    39'...Telanov gets a yellow card
    40'...SHINJI NODA scores again
    54'...GIMENEZ adds a second for the visitors
    68'...Homer Simpson replaces Chekmarev
    73'...CALVIN CHARLTON scores from a Murat Ozturk pass
    80'...Murat Ozturk receives a yellow card
    84'...CALVIN CHARLTON scores his second goal
    LONDON CITY

What arrows put players on which blue in which red, and what are the settings for your mentality Passes> challenges> Security (zonal or staff) Do you use counterattacks and offside trap.

Formation????
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pvelcheev View Post
    What arrows put players on which blue in which red, and what are the settings for your mentality Passes> challenges> Security (zonal or staff) Do you use counterattacks and offside trap.

Formation????
    To answer your questions, (you might be surprised). All my settings are set to normal (tackling, attack and defence). I never use arrows at all. Neither do I use offside trap or counterattacking. Everything is set to just AVERAGE if that's the way to put it.

As for formation, 95% of the time, I use classic 4-4-2. And I don't change my formation whatever my opponents play.
    khris likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    To answer your questions, (you might be surprised). All my settings are set to normal (tackling, attack and defence). I never use arrows at all. Neither do I use offside trap or counterattacking. Everything is set to just AVERAGE if that's the way to put it.

As for formation, 95% of the time, I use classic 4-4-2. And I don't change my formation whatever my opponents play.

hey, that's something I like, " to have a philosophy" and don't change the formation every 2x3 ...really I think that this loyalty to a formation have to have a bonus... and if one change it for 3rd, 4th, 5th time in a match, have to have a (-%) of posesion, or something. but...(-.-)*
    ...I use like u, 95% times, but the 4-3-3
    Raykco likes this.

Day 9. LEAGUE (Round 7).

FOREST RANGERS (95.8) 2-2 (97.7) LONDON CITY

Before this match started, I would have happily settled for a draw, considering our opponents were joint top. However, being two goals in front with a little over twenty minutes left, it was disappointing to come away without a win. Shinji Noda gave us a good start when he forced the ball home after good work by Calvin Charlton. Just on the half hour, Charlton again weaved some magic, this time for Wayne Dixon to finish off. With a two goal lead at the break, we were confident, as we had dominated the first period. The second half was more even, but it wasn't until a dubious penalty was given against David Allen on 67', that the match changed. Shim scored from the spot to reduce our lead, and within three minutes, Forest were level when Omrani fired home. Despite sustained pressure on our defence, we held on to a priceless point. The consolation was that Calvin Charlton was named man of the match for his two assists.

Starting XI: L.Bartha, M.Lepe, D.Allen, T.Allen, B.Gonzalez, S.Noda, V.Chekmarev, A.James, R.Kelly, C.Charlton, W.Dixon

Substitution: Wasim Ali replaced Kelly

Man of the Match: CALVIN CHARLTON

Main Highlights:

07'...SHINJI NODA scores after a pass from Charlton
    29'...WAYNE DIXON fires home from another Charlton pass
    38'...Peters gets a yellow card
    67'...David Allen concedes a penalty and gets a yellow card
    67'...SHIM scores from the spot
    70'...OMRANI gets an equaliser
    81'...Wasim Ali replaces Kelly
    Last edited by Raykco; 10-30-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    LONDON CITY

Day 10. LEAGUE (Round 8).

LONDON CITY (97.7) 0-0 (92.2) MOTAGUA FC

There's not much can be said about this poor, scrappy game. It was probably our worse performance in the league this season so far, and also the first time we have failed to score. The game had very few highlights, the main one being a red card for the visitor's central midfielder, Arguello after just 24 minutes. But despite playing against ten men for three quarters of the match, we still couldn't find a way through. Astonishingly, for a game without a single shot on target from either side, our goalkeeper, Laszlo Bartha was made man of the match.

Starting XI: L.Bartha, M.Lepe, T.Allen, J.Watts, B.Gonzalez, S.Noda, D.Goody, A.James, R.Kelly, C.Charlton, W.Dixon

Substitutions: Vener Chekmarev replaced Goody, David Allen replaced Allen

Man of the Match: LASZLO BARTHA

Main Highlights:

24'...Aguello is sent off
    63'...Vener Chekmarev replaces Goody
    73'...David Allen replaces his brother Tom Allen
    LONDON CITY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast