Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaburiera FC [Indonesia]

DO NOT ever use
    DC DC
    DMR DML
    MC MC
    AMR AML
    ST ST

i saw this formation and used this in a match against weak opponent. and the result is possesion 20-80 in HOME match!
    luckily i watched this match after 70min so i can change my formation to 4-5-1v formation and got a draw.

new player coming! i think i have to break my own rules about buy only 1 scout player at each season. my attacking is not so good lately. so i bought MC with dribbler ability to open space when attacking

i hope this transfer not "torres transfer"

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by haposan06 View Post
    new player coming! i think i have to break my own rules about buy only 1 scout player at each season. my attacking is not so good lately. so i bought MC with dribbler ability to open space when attacking

i hope this transfer not "torres transfer"
    The way I see it. If they are 22yo and not many skill points from world class, I'd always but them. You'll get 3 seasons from them. Perhaps the 3rd season, depending on the strength of your squad they might be a 5 star reserve player, but still a good player.

My scout list has been terrible this season. Only one 22yo and he was about 40 skill points from world class.

the day im waiting for. 2nd leg away match against lv 7 opponent.
    he's using 3-2-2-1-2
    and im using 4-5-1v
    hope this works
    last match the result is 1-2 for my lost

its very interesting match, although im lost
    im leading 1-2 in 1st half, and then i change for 4-5-1v to 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, keep possesion but still lv7 opponent is very hard to beat (indeed )

his GK and defender are just awesome!
    Last edited by haposan06; 01-22-2013 at 07:34 PM.

4-2 win in home match against current pole position in league his team very strong, and he is a very good manager.
    im on 3rd right now, going up 1 position, because team 3rd got a draw, and team 2nd got a draw too so i became closer to 2nd position
    and suddenly i have hope now to claim the league champion

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haposan06 View Post
    its very interesting match, although im lost
    im leading 1-2 in 1st half, and then i change for 4-5-1v to 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, keep possesion but still lv7 opponent is very hard to beat (indeed )

his GK and defender are just awesome!
    For a level 7 against level 3 is a good result.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

good team my brother ,.. keep going to be better team
    my team take 4-4-1-1 with attacking mentality team , but not sure to be a winner in the league because may average quality just 92,5 the opponent is average > AQ 95
    level 16 (Tarkam)
    my league result
    Gaburiera FC [Indonesia]-new-picture.jpg
    higher level more difficult in finances to built stadium upgrade , so be careful to sign in or sell the player

salam satu jiwa INDONESIA hahaha ,.. aku mau bikin thread dulu ya gan hehehe salam manager indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by hamidz View Post
    good team my brother ,.. keep going to be better team
    my team take 4-4-1-1 with attacking mentality team , but not sure to be a winner in the league because may average quality just 92,5 the opponent is average > AQ 95
    level 16 (Tarkam)
    my league result
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Picture.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	1269
    higher level more difficult in finances to built stadium upgrade , so be careful to sign in or sell the player

salam satu jiwa INDONESIA hahaha ,.. aku mau bikin thread dulu ya gan hehehe salam manager indonesia
    4-4-1-1 my formation in last season, and that works well, but be carefull when opponent think about defensive play
    sama jg mas bro. sama2 INDONESIA harus saling membantu lol

haha all my MC are injured, im not sure how i can make it for league n champions.
    all between 7-11 days
    sucks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast