Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Gaburiera FC [Indonesia]

  1. #11
    Rookie haposan06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    51
    DO NOT ever use
    DC DC
    DMR DML
    MC MC
    AMR AML
    ST ST

    i saw this formation and used this in a match against weak opponent. and the result is possesion 20-80 in HOME match!
    luckily i watched this match after 70min so i can change my formation to 4-5-1v formation and got a draw.

  2. #12
    Rookie haposan06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    51
    new player coming! i think i have to break my own rules about buy only 1 scout player at each season. my attacking is not so good lately. so i bought MC with dribbler ability to open space when attacking


    i hope this transfer not "torres transfer"

  3. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by haposan06 View Post
    new player coming! i think i have to break my own rules about buy only 1 scout player at each season. my attacking is not so good lately. so i bought MC with dribbler ability to open space when attacking


    i hope this transfer not "torres transfer"
    The way I see it. If they are 22yo and not many skill points from world class, I'd always but them. You'll get 3 seasons from them. Perhaps the 3rd season, depending on the strength of your squad they might be a 5 star reserve player, but still a good player.

    My scout list has been terrible this season. Only one 22yo and he was about 40 skill points from world class.

  4. #14
    Rookie haposan06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    51
    the day im waiting for. 2nd leg away match against lv 7 opponent.
    he's using 3-2-2-1-2
    and im using 4-5-1v
    hope this works
    last match the result is 1-2 for my lost

  5. #15
    Rookie haposan06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    51
    its very interesting match, although im lost
    im leading 1-2 in 1st half, and then i change for 4-5-1v to 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, keep possesion but still lv7 opponent is very hard to beat (indeed )


    his GK and defender are just awesome!
    Last edited by haposan06; 01-22-2013 at 07:34 PM.

  6. #16
    Rookie haposan06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    51
    4-2 win in home match against current pole position in league his team very strong, and he is a very good manager.
    im on 3rd right now, going up 1 position, because team 3rd got a draw, and team 2nd got a draw too so i became closer to 2nd position
    and suddenly i have hope now to claim the league champion

  7. #17
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,888
    Quote Originally Posted by haposan06 View Post
    its very interesting match, although im lost
    im leading 1-2 in 1st half, and then i change for 4-5-1v to 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, keep possesion but still lv7 opponent is very hard to beat (indeed )


    his GK and defender are just awesome!
    For a level 7 against level 3 is a good result.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  8. #18
    Newbie hamidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Magelang,Indonesia
    Posts
    42
    good team my brother ,.. keep going to be better team
    my team take 4-4-1-1 with attacking mentality team , but not sure to be a winner in the league because may average quality just 92,5 the opponent is average > AQ 95
    level 16 (Tarkam)
    my league result
    Gaburiera FC [Indonesia]-new-picture.jpg
    higher level more difficult in finances to built stadium upgrade , so be careful to sign in or sell the player


    salam satu jiwa INDONESIA hahaha ,.. aku mau bikin thread dulu ya gan hehehe salam manager indonesia

  9. #19
    Rookie haposan06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by hamidz View Post
    good team my brother ,.. keep going to be better team
    my team take 4-4-1-1 with attacking mentality team , but not sure to be a winner in the league because may average quality just 92,5 the opponent is average > AQ 95
    level 16 (Tarkam)
    my league result
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Picture.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	1269
    higher level more difficult in finances to built stadium upgrade , so be careful to sign in or sell the player


    salam satu jiwa INDONESIA hahaha ,.. aku mau bikin thread dulu ya gan hehehe salam manager indonesia
    4-4-1-1 my formation in last season, and that works well, but be carefull when opponent think about defensive play
    sama jg mas bro. sama2 INDONESIA harus saling membantu lol

  10. #20
    Rookie haposan06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    51
    haha all my MC are injured, im not sure how i can make it for league n champions.
    all between 7-11 days
    sucks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast