Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaburiera FC [Indonesia]

Gaburiera FC [Indonesia]

Team Name

Gaburiera FC (Indonesian Team)

Team Season & Level

Season 3 & Level 3

Trophies Room

I play TE at the end of season 1, so i ended with position 7. its even lucky i got there
    so i dont get to participate on CL at season 2.

My team:

my most favorite player is Jo Haposan i think. my main AMC. age 21, but the progress he make is very awesome. he is until now the only one who often got 2 skill points after a match. i bought him at the middle of season 2.

my best player[most expensive] is E Serafin, although until now im not satisfied with the way he play and his price though

at the beginning of season i always buy 1 player from scout that i needed most, this year i bought MC-playmaker. last season i bought DC with aerial defender. the rest of them i got them from auction.
    lucky im indonesian, so at the beginning of season, the very first maintenance i got 1-2 players from nordeus in indonesia its still 11am

My tactic, well always change from 3-2-2-1-2 to 4-4-2 depend on opponent

thx for coming !
    Last edited by haposan06; 01-18-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Rookie
    Lovely team, your 18yo will come good. Last season my 18yo one on one scorer played ok, not anything special, this season he's scoring for fun. Same season as you only he's 19yo and quality 36

Banned
    Nice team mate

I would use Haposan as AMC not AMR even in the 4-4-2 formation.
    I think he will have more chances to score there, unless you play a team with DMC then use him as AMR

Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Lovely team, your 18yo will come good. Last season my 18yo one on one scorer played ok, not anything special, this season he's scoring for fun. Same season as you only he's 19yo and quality 36
    yes darren, but i got problem that i dunno really, my striker like when he wants to score, he score sometime my team got alot of shots but none of them on goal and this is really piss me off so much and sometime i think this is a bug

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Nice team mate

I would use Haposan as AMC not AMR even in the 4-4-2 formation.
    I think he will have more chances to score there, unless you play a team with DMC then use him as AMR
    thx gabe, although before i posted this, i always put him as AMC and that worked really well. cos this season i have this scoring problem, so i try 442 and let him be AMR. 4-4-2 with amc? like 4-4-1-1 or something? i already 4-4-2 diamond and the result is win, but against weaker team and its score is 2-1
    Last edited by haposan06; 01-19-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Banned
    4-4-2 is a good formation but is too boring, not much punch, use arrows on your wings to make it more aggressive.
    Try 3-5-2 V or 4-5-1 V but you need a AML and AMR and a DMC... Get some dual role players in your team as you advance, make your team more flexible to other formations. You can respond better to most of the formations you'll face.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    4-4-2 is a good formation but is too boring, not much punch, use arrows on your wings to make it more aggressive.
    Try 3-5-2 V or 4-5-1 V but you need a AML and AMR and a DMC... Get some dual role players in your team as you advance, make your team more flexible to other formations. You can respond better to most of the formations you'll face.
    yes, until last season i just bought players that i can use in my formation. but now i realize the importance of dual role players. and now im looking to buy aml/ml.
    my cup opponent is lv6 player, and i think i have a chance here that the 1st game is home match

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    For the start is it ok, keep going :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

today's the day
    cup match against very strong opponent.and i call all my topeleven friends to watch me
    let's see what my team can do. i'll post the result right away
    Last edited by haposan06; 01-19-2013 at 08:59 PM.

sh*t lucky opponent in cup league. its poor performance though for my attacking players. and its a mountain to climb in an away cup match
    Last edited by haposan06; 01-20-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You have very strong team for level 3, you should take it slowly and save tokens, till level 6,7 it's very easy then start the fun
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast