Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: FC NoLimit

Dreamer
    Bro, mennnnnn here we go again against him! #lol it's almost so far 2 face him! But that is the last day of the League so (4days left).... I try to have as much information i can get from different managers before i face him #lol

You told me in inbox i could face him with 4-5-1 V-style right?

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Yeah I would chose a 4-5-1 V -Style to play against him
    Emiron Josepha likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Dreamer
    What a great feeling if you reach the Final of something.... CL, we on our way to bring you back home again after winning you last season for the first time!!!!

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer
    Breaking News:

FC NoLimit have sold Mesut Özil for a great price: 1.08 mil

It was a pleasure having him for about 3 seasons! FC NoLimit could sign him with another contract but they have let him go because next season he will be 25 years and FC NoLimit is already in the Market for an Replacement
    The Manager of FC NoLimit didn't tell the newspaper who they have on the shortlist, but an insider of FC NoLimit have told us that they are looking after: (Di Maria, Ter Stegen, Iniesta, Kompany & Messi)
    If we have to believe the sourch, the following players will arrive next season because FC NoLimit want the Trible

7x 3x 2x

Hey great design of your first post!!
    It reminds me a lil bit of mine
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Dreamer
    Yes Marco, after seeing your page i couldn't stay behind #lol Your page inspired me so that's why
    Mr. Marco likes this.

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer
    What a sad day for FC NoLimit.......
    The whole season they are dominating the CL against stronger opp, but in the Final the players decide to be under performed!
    The manager of FC NoLimit had a intervieuw and told everyone that he still can't believe it and also said that: "it can't be that i want the Cup more then the players". It seems like the manager is going to get rid of players next season!!!!

Still can't believe it! How the hell i can't score any goal in 90minutes! My squad is waaaaaaay better! But hey it didn't had to be that way!
    Still can't believe this!!!

7x 3x 2x

Narrow tactic beats wide tactics another time!!!
    I see this many times

Play it like The Dutch way
    Fc Bal op t Dak!!!

Dreamer
    Good to know for the next time !! Well i still have another chance to win the Title! But to be honest with you he is way better in quality! So i hope the tactic you've told me will work! Otherwise this whole season was a joke! Just like Barcelona #Pfffff

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer
    So tommorow i will face this dude at his stadion! Well just like you see, he is an token farmer or buyer! Don't know how to win! Strange formation but he seems like to work very well for him! Any advice will help me! I lost home with 0-1 from him with 3-1-4-2 formation so im going to try the hexa, someone told me! But if someone has another suggestion it will be very helped (with orders)

Im at the first place with 2 points difference, so if i play a draw i will be the Champion but if i lose he will be the Champion with 1 point different! Remind me of Barcelona Senario against Atletico Madrid few weeks ago

Fc bal op t dak likes this.

7x 3x 2x

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast