Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: FC NoLimit

FC NoLimit

Quote Originally Posted by Emiron Josepha View Post
    So tommorow i will face this dude at his stadion! Well just like you see, he is an token farmer or buyer! Don't know how to win! Strange formation but he seems like to work very well for him! Any advice will help me! I lost home with 0-1 from him with 3-1-4-2 formation so im going to try the hexa, someone told me! But if someone has another suggestion it will be very helped (with orders)

Im at the first place with 2 points difference, so if i play a draw i will be the Champion but if i lose he will be the Champion with 1 point different! Remind me of Barcelona Senario against Atletico Madrid few weeks ago

I would have removed THE arrows for St.
    Another tactic that must beat him is 4-3-3,5-3-2,4-1-3-2 all compact tactics narrow

Play it like The Dutch way
    Fc Bal op t Dak!!!
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Dreamer
    Okay bro

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer

El Clรกsico (on level 3)

Tonight on 21:27AM we will know who will be the Champion of the Ligue!
    The Manager of FC NoLimit have told the newspaper that; They still have to handle some business with FC Bajonetten! We also ask him what he means with that, he told us; You guys remember the 0-1 victory from FC Bajonetten at the FC NoLimit Stadium? Well, we still have to handle some business with them and i hope that my players will be extremly motivated to make a Revance after losing the CL final yesterday.....

Believe it or not, it's a game of blood, sweat and tears and may the best win

The Line-up will be:

Last edited by Emiron Josepha; 05-31-2014 at 02:48 PM.
    Mr. Marco and Fc bal op t dak like this.

7x 3x 2x

I keep my fingers crossed for you!! Good luck bro!!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Good luck men

Fc Bal op t Dak!!!

Dreamer
    All we needed was a draw to be the Champion. We tried the best we could! My opp buyed 3 scoutplayer just to play the last game against me My congratz goes to him, next season im going to be stronger then i was! I sold 7 players. I'm taking this serious right now and it sucks when you dominate the whole season the first place and on the last day you lose the Championship! Now i feel how FC Barcelona feels! But it's okay we did our best against a Token-Buyer

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer

June 1, 2014 7:00:00 AM
    The Spanish midfielder has rued the way the season ended for FC NoLimit after a 4-1 lost with FC Bajonetten saw them finish without a trophy.
    FC NoLimit midfielder Andres Iniesta believes many things at the club are coming to the end after the team ended Season 3 campiagn without a trophy.
    FC NoLimit needed a draw or a victory from their final league game of the season to retain their Season 3 crown but drew against FC Balejonetten to hand Andreas Andersen men the title.
    Iniesta has rued the way in which the season ended but believes that beating Bajonetten would have made everything worthwhile.

"We were relying on winning this game," the 30-year-old said.
    "We haven't and that makes this season disappointing, because if we had won, everything would be different.

"The season is over, lots of things are over."

Iniesta is one of the players who will leave the club after this season. His contract expires in season 5, but FC NoLimit's manager made it clear that he will get rid of 7 players after this season and one of the victums is Iniesta.

Last edited by Emiron Josepha; 05-31-2014 at 11:34 PM.

7x 3x 2x

FC NoLimit

So sad i know youll come back stronger Bro!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Fc Bal op t Dak!!!
    Last edited by Fc bal op t dak; 06-01-2014 at 01:16 AM.

Dreamer

FC NoLimit start of Season 4 with the "Opening Cup Match" against Ratchada FC from Level 5.
    Last season FC NoLimit didn't make it to the next round so the club knows what they have to do to reach the next round.
    We also had an intervieuw with the manager from FC NoLimit a day before the match.
    He told us;

"Last year we had a very strong opponent with Worldclass players so we tried the best we could. The first match we end-up with a draw (0-0), but the second match we lost nearly with 2-1. I was very proud on my players that they could keep it up against a stronger team. Last season we sold 6 players because this season we ready with a whole new team to go as far as we can in the Cup matches"

FC NoLimit will be the Underdogg in this Cup Elimination because all the other Club's are from a higher level (lv5/6).
    We also tried to contact Ratchada FC but for some reason we couldn't reach the Club.

Last edited by Emiron Josepha; 06-01-2014 at 12:06 PM.

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer
    First Game of the season and we did very well if you ask me. Something strange must happen if i can't reach the next round by now

Buffs Mad and Fc bal op t dak like this.

7x 3x 2x

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast