Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Club: For My Stephanie (Swedish Team)

Need to beat this guy tomorrow in the Cup. He won the first leg at his home arena with 2-1.
    If i knock him out the treble is mine since no other team can compete with me according to the "average quality" atleast.

Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Apprentice
    Yeah, Average Quality kinda bitches up some times, I played my gf in a friendly(thank god!) and she beat me 3-1 with a 12.3 quality team, and I had a 16.8 at the time of playing, sometime the game trolls
    Competition Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5
    League 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 3rd
    Champions League N/A Semi Finals 1st Round of 16 Final
    T11 Cup N/A Qualifiers Playoffs Semi Finals Last 16

yea my only loss came against team number 9 in my league.. i lost 1-4 and he had around 14 in quality. I have only let in 6 goals overall.. so that was weird
    Plus - he did not watch the game and his GP got injuried after 50 (something) minutes. Totally weird result But it was fun anyway.
    Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-20-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Here's My half-dead team that has to...
    Make sure that we advance from this important cup quarterfinal tomorrow !
    I want My treble. (AMC will be named "Mario Götze") I forgot to name him before i post this

Young team as you might see on the 2nd picture. Reason? I will not buy one single player in season 3! No tokens for season 3

Well we are out from the Cup after 1-1 at home.
    I slept during the match while my opponent probably wanked meanwhile - Very active.

Anyways ~ It feels pointless to continue to play a game once I can't win it all anymore. And to sit here and type to myself is a bit scary aswell.

/Showcase closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    Well we are out from the Cup after 1-1 at home.
    I slept during the match while my opponent probably wanked meanwhile - Very active.

Anyways ~ It feels pointless to continue to play a game once I can't win it all anymore. And to sit here and type to myself is a bit scary aswell.

/Showcase closed.
    The game its not all about winning the Cup ,it happened to everyone in here .Its been 4 season since i won my last Cup even tho i wasted thousands of tokens on PT . Just keep playing next season you might win it all.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Tommy, its good to try to win it all, it gets difficult however when you expect to win it all. You are Season 2, you should revert to you're previous thinking - try to win, but regardless take your team into next season and see what happens without spending tokens on anything other than 'fluff' like renaming and stuff.

I'm Season 2 as you know and I want to win every match but I don't (far from it). But it doesn't matter (yet) because my current aim is just to get to Season 4 and judge the game from that point (While writing a whole lot of nonsense in the process.). Obviously I'd like to get 'blinged up' along the way but its not important. (Too many abandoned teams around at our level to judge anything yet.)

Take the Scottish approach - don't think of them as defeats, think of them as "Glorious Failure", then blame the English.
    roni likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by roni View Post
    The game its not all about winning the Cup ,it happened to everyone in here .Its been 4 season since i won my last Cup even tho i wasted thousands of tokens on PT . Just keep playing next season you might win it all.
    I know it's not everything. And I haven't wasted thousands of tokens anything. Spend some 100 on buying players. But the thing is that my team was so much better than all the remaining teams of the cup. And since the game was so early (i slept) But he watched. And it made me totally crazy to see that still i had 58% ball possession and 11-5 in shots on target. I bet my ass on that I would have won this game if i just watched it. Because he changed tactics and stuff wich i couldnt. And I also couldnt counter his formation since i slept. It drives me nuts to lose this quarterfinal only because i didn't watch it. League and CL is already done (i lead league with 12p - and in CL the best team after me has an average quality of 16 something, i have 29,3... so i will win CL.) But not the treble since i SLEPT. And who knows when I will ever get this opportunity again for a chanse of the treble? It really suck ass. I wouldn't rage if i lost this game fair and square (meaning both of us watched the game.) But now I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Tommy, its good to try to win it all, it gets difficult however when you expect to win it all. You are Season 2, you should revert to you're previous thinking - try to win, but regardless take your team into next season and see what happens without spending tokens on anything other than 'fluff' like renaming and stuff.

I'm Season 2 as you know and I want to win every match but I don't (far from it). But it doesn't matter (yet) because my current aim is just to get to Season 4 and judge the game from that point (While writing a whole lot of nonsense in the process.). Obviously I'd like to get 'blinged up' along the way but its not important. (Too many abandoned teams around at our level to judge anything yet.)

Take the Scottish approach - don't think of them as defeats, think of them as "Glorious Failure", then blame the English.
    I would feel the same as you do if I hadn't such a great team as i actually do have. And i had a glorious opportunity to bring home the treble since my league sucks and CL opponents sucks.. it was a few good teams left in the CUP, but mine was the best "in quality" It all ends with me feeling that this was the season i had the chanse of a treble. It wont come again. Because i will do as u do Buff - I wont spend a single token on new players. So that means I will not be as dominant next season which brings down my expectations alot. And I blame everything on the English - That dude who won over me was English !!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Well, f!@k the cup. My new monster PC arrived today, so I will play alot of StarCraft II again. If somebody on here do that, please let me know. Here is todays league game

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-26-2014 at 02:40 AM.
    Buffs Mad and roni like this.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast