Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Club: For My Stephanie (Swedish Team)

We went into this season with the aim to win everything that we participated in. Unfortunately, we were knocked out in the quarter-finals of Cup with a total of 3-2. The rest looks good. We are in the semi-finals of the Champions League and are the strongest team on paper. We are leading the league by 15 points with six rounds left, so it is more or less already decided. It is with great pleasure that I can announce that we have secured our second league title in two attempts Now we are really in to take home the double. I also got rid of some players, to make slots available until the next season. We have rich owners, but money is no guarantee. The players we have at our disposal in the current situation is very competent. What I am looking for the next season are players who can increase in width in the team. Maybe 1 or 2 star players. Today's league match ended with another win. This is against the club who made ​​sure we did not get a perfect league season. We are 19-0-1 and it was precisely this opponent who won against us with 4-1 earlier in the season. Now we got our revenge !

Current Team

Update
    Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-25-2014 at 02:23 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

New Personal Record

It took me 51 rounds = 51 Tokens to be able to sign my "back-up" MR #14 Theo Walcott.
    You gotta love bidding wars I still haven't lost any. But people doesn't seem to get that. Congratz to the fellow who waisted away 50T. Anyways... Now I only have 32T left I changed my plan about waiting for the next season and then buy players. I want a bigger challenge for the upcomming 3rd season. So instead of buying 34 rated players, i buy 29 rated players now. And I'm almost all set for next season. I do need one more DC before i feel satisfied. I also changed names on some players as you might see.

So - Here is the team that will do it @ season 3 (plus one more DC)

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-25-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Yeah, as I said in other thread DC/DMC is a nice addition, even if you only use him as DC its another option, I think. Ofc, it always depends on what's available.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yeah, as I said in other thread DC/DMC is a nice addition, even if you only use him as DC its another option, I think. Ofc, it always depends on what's available.
    Yes a DC who also can play DMC would be nice. But fact is that i've never used DMC so far. I know it probably will come in handy, harder opponents i need to face. But since i am mega favorite each game in lvl 2, i dont feel that i need a DMC. But you are right, it would be good to have one atleast just incase.

I rather play 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2.

21st League Game - My Only Loss Really Disturbs Me!

I bet that we will go 25-0-1. And that loss vs some crap team with 4-1 will haunt me forever!
    We even beat them in the 2nd match with 4-0. I don't know what happened earlier in the season in that match.
    12p ahead of the team placed on the 2nd spot, 5 games left. One more win, and we have secured the league title... in that case - 2 out of 2

Buffs Mad likes this.

We dedicate this season to...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 34 goals and 15 assist's in 32 games so far. Our captain who always show's the way on the pitch. Attitude and skill.

Eden Hazard - 10 goals and 10 assist's in 10 games so far. He was a late pick up by us, and man has he delivered.

I am really looking forward to see what these two players can do in the 3rd season (from start to end) Both of them was Nordgen gem's ofc. 19 and 18 years old and already 32 in quality on level 2 where 30 is equal scout
    Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-26-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Champions League Semi-Final, 1st game.

It was an anxiety -charged atmosphere in the tunnel before the first semifinal out of two. But you could still see some glow in the eyes of our players. Zlatan 's speech to the group in the locker room before this crucial match had provided inspiration to the rest of the team. But it could not have started worse. After only 6 minutes, Courtois had to give up a goal, and 1-0 for the home team was a fact. It was a matter of momentum. Would we let them score another goal, and thus give up the game before it had even started? or should we bite the bullet and see what we could do? The answer was to my relief the 2nd one. Because in the 13th minute Paul Pogba with a cannon straight up in the top corner, obviously assisted by Hazard, who else? This was the beginning of a ketchup effect and we had time for both 1-2 and 1-3 by Cristiano Ronaldo, before the half time break, another assistant of Hazard by the way. Three goals scored away from home so far was a dream result to take home with us for the return match . In the second half , we were a little hesitant , we let Italo FC get back into the game again , and in the 85e minute 2-3 was a fact. Hopefully just a formality. We are strong at home, and we stand with one leg in a Champions League final. No one will be allowed to stop us now, not even SANTA !

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-27-2014 at 01:07 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    Good effort..but u still have long way to go bro...will get tired when u come higher level...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Good effort..but u still have long way to go bro...will get tired when u come higher level...
    Long way to go? I don't understand what you mean really. This game is a timewaste. Football Manager 2014 is the real sh!t.

If I counted correctly, league title should be secured if we win tonight?
    Bad Boys FC is 12 points behind with five games left in the league. If we win, and if Bad Boys FC wins, it's still 12 points difference. Mathematics is not my forte. But 3x4 = 12. So Bad Boys FC will still be 12 points behind us, if we manage to lose the last 4 games, IF we win tonight. But we have won both games against the Bad Boys FC, ​​and that we have a crushing goal difference. Correct me if I'm wrong. But a win tonight means that For My Stephanie has secured the league title with 4 rounds left?

Be kind and correct me if i am wrong

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 05-27-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast