Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Fusion United

Apprentice

Fusion United

S15 Begins a New Era for the Clarets. Sitting bottom on 0 points and 63 goals conceded after 7 games leaves us a lot to do. With some shrewd buys however we have completely revamped the backline, which is now comparable with some of the league best teams. I believe a good defensive guard is the basis of the team. Over the season I hope to sign many new faces, and build an established team.

At the time of writing, under new management, the Clarets have won 2 out of the 2 games they have played, scoring 11 and conceding only a single goal. It has moved us from the bottom of the table to 12th place, while not hugely significant points wise, it is a huge needed morale boost for fans and players alike.

I hope to keep this thread updated as much as is possible with work commitments. Missed the daily post on the forums and the people here.
    Much Love,
    David.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fusion United-team-showcase-7.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-12.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-13.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-14.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-15.jpg  

Fusion United-team-showcase-49.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-97.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-1.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-2.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-3.jpg  

Fusion United-team-showcase-3.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-46.jpg   Fusion United-team-showcase-47.jpg  
    Last edited by David Malone; 06-10-2015 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Major Updating

Welcome David. Hope you have fun building your team and good luck catching up on that top spot.

Apprentice
    Thank you buffs^^ I would be quite happy with Second as the team above me is a full 4* points better rated than I am, the fact I am this close is a oddity in itself! Btw, when I have you, how do you link your showcase in text like that? Would like to do something similar
    Competition Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5
    League 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 3rd
    Champions League N/A Semi Finals 1st Round of 16 Final
    T11 Cup N/A Qualifiers Playoffs Semi Finals Last 16

I will be follow you
    And to add pictures you simply download your picture and load it up on this page: Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload
    Then you copy the image adress and to post it on here you do:

"[IMG]image adress here[/IMG]"

Without the "

David Malone likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Apprentice
    Buff's replied to me in PM ty btw mate! And if you want to follow the club I will be updating the showcase with the current progress
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by David Malone View Post
    Buff's replied to me in PM ty btw mate! And if you want to follow the club I will be updating the showcase with the current progress
    Okay I got a showcase aswell if your bored out someday I wish u the best of luck!

Apprentice
    /Stalker moment, I viewed it last night( coincidence) You have a VERY strong team for your division and should find promotion very easy to come by
    Tommy Vernersson likes this.

Apprentice
    Fusion United played their 15th league match of the campaign today against a team sitting in 11th place before the match kicked off. We rounded off a comprehensive 12-0 victory with goals from Sturridge(3), Schmidt(4), Mohammed(2), Fathy(1), Bourguignon(1), and Fabio with the final strike to round off the goals! This has helped the teams goal difference immensely and we now have the highest GD in the division! +48! Also in conjunction with the fans trust and sponsors we have decided to revert to our traditional purple and black crest for the foreseeable future as to increase the value of the brand and keep in line with the clubs increasing prowess!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Very impressive ! I have never won with 12 goal margin. Way to go
    What league position are you at now?

Apprentice
    Still in 2nd place, 1 point behind Polla FC(Updated table in the first post ) We are playing each other next but his form(though a much better rated team) hasn't been great (1w 2d in the last 3), so we live in hope!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast