Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Real Madrid C.F. ( Emirati Team )

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Nice team.

I only had that error once before when a Manger abandoned the team and took over another and I thought "that's the reason", but the team name would've changed so I don't know what causes it.

But good luck with the match.
    I did change my team's name also, i don't think it's the issue, because i can see all the matches result except this one :S it's weird !

Thanks
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Real Madrid C.F.

Season 1 ( League ) : Winner

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A 3-0 with no report is usually a forfeited game that one team didn't have enough players to field. But occasionally there are glitches, too, where you get errors.
    Sirex likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    A 3-0 with no report is usually a forfeited game that one team didn't have enough players to field. But occasionally there are glitches, too, where you get errors.
    I was always able to see the report, yet when I tried yesterday to show it to you to compare the new formation and players it couldn't appear.
    Real Madrid C.F.

Cool

So I slept early to wake up early, well 00:00 is too early lool.

I haven't watched today's match, but I won, Superball is a great team and winning that match was a bit hard I think. I can tell from the highlights and statistics that he changed his formation in the 2nd half.

Possession was 50/50 ! wow .. It was a bit harsh though, 6 yellow cards and 1 red card.

Formation

That keeps me 1st in the league till now, with 9 points difference.

Gareth Bale is injured, 5 days, Knee Cartilage tear

My formation depends a bit on the MR/MC/ML more than the ST themselves. I need Gareth for the rest of the season ( it's ending 28/6, So i think I'm going to use my treatment kit.
    Last edited by Sirex; 06-22-2014 at 08:59 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    Real Madrid C.F.

Nice team.
    Here are some sugestions about how to prepare your team for Lv 2:
    On the last few days once you'r sure u can't lose ur League anymore.. Start selling your sub players and the ones you don't need.
    Fill your team withy lowest quality players around and sack them on day 1 of season 2.. For example if you've got avg Q of 20 now and you drop it to 15 your cup games would be against teams with avg Q 15 this way you would get an easier Cup games.
    Having an average of 25 for season 2 would be pretty good.
    Sirex likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Nice team.
    Here are some sugestions about how to prepare your team for Lv 2:
    On the last few days once you'r sure u can't lose ur League anymore.. Start selling your sub players and the ones you don't need.
    Fill your team withy lowest quality players around and sack them on day 1 of season 2.. For example if you've got avg Q of 20 now and you drop it to 15 your cup games would be against teams with avg Q 15 this way you would get an easier Cup games.
    Having an average of 25 for season 2 would be pretty good.
    Good suggestion, i'll be working with it.

Btw, when does the next season start normally ? this one will end on 28th of this month.

How can I know that I qualified for the cup or champions league, and if I did, when would they start ?
    Real Madrid C.F.

As far as I've been told its the ave Q of the best 14 players for Cup draw. Personally, I don't know.
    Everyone qualifies for the Cup. Top 4 in the league qualify for Champs League. Cup starts on Day 1 (1st leg), Day2 is 2nd leg and Day 3 is start of league and Champs League. (At least thats how it is if I look back at season fixtures)
    Sirex and BeckStar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    As far as I've been told its the ave Q of the best 14 players for Cup draw. Personally, I don't know.
    Everyone qualifies for the Cup. Top 4 in the league qualify for Champs League. Cup starts on Day 1 (1st leg), Day2 is 2nd leg and Day 3 is start of league and Champs League. (At least thats how it is if I look back at season fixtures)
    Very good, so I can play in league, champs and cup at the same time, Mmmm !
    Real Madrid C.F.

Yep thats the point :P Going for the trible hehe.
    Anyhow you should also set up auto-subs, it could give ya lots of benefits if you can't watch the game.. Gareth Bale would have been replaced in the last game you posted if you had that.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Yep thats the point :P Going for the trible hehe.
    Anyhow you should also set up auto-subs, it could give ya lots of benefits if you can't watch the game.. Gareth Bale would have been replaced in the last game you posted if you had that.
    I'm working on my main squad and i'm going to work on the subs squad when the season ends. Gareth Bale isn't playing his role which is MC, he's playing ML and training for to earn it. Anyway Bale is back with his mates and going to play this match. Pepe also was injured in training and treatment was done.
    Real Madrid C.F.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast